Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Action Figure Collections General Usage Rules

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Action Figure Collections General Usage Rules

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi all,

Here's a great idea from Idiot Savant and I'm surprised I didn't think of this myself! This is a topic for all of you to post threads of your collections. The same rules apply to this topic as they do all other topics so just keep it clean and have fun. Rules specific to this topic:

1. You can split your collection threads into single category specific threads or you can put them all under one thread.
  2. Name your threads properly and preferably in this format: "AcidDragon's Collection" "AcidDragon's Masters of the Universe Classics Collection". Basically, include your name in it. I'm not too picky about anything else. For example "AcidDragon's Dragon Cave of Toys" would be just peachy.

That's pretty much it! Have fun, guys!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Action Figure Collections