Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection HUGE M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 (Odds stuff & Action Figures)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:24 am

Tango X wrote:Cool stuff so far Brandon! I like those Ice Age 2 figures too. Don't think I seen those before but it looks like Mattel made bucket loads of them. :blhal:

Thanks Tango, actually you are right but gosh they weren't the easiest to find locally!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:25 am

Illiasc wrote:Nice collection so far, Brandon! The Zombie Pet Shoppe set especially caught my eye. They did a wonderful job making some perfectly cute pets turn quite grotesque and horrifying! :blsm:

Thanks very much dude :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:26 am

Idiot Savant wrote:HOORAY!! More collection pictures!!! Nice job on those

Thanks a lot dude. please stay tuned for more :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Nice collection you've got there, Brandon. Looks like there's a lot of variety in what you collect!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:55 am

AcidDragon wrote:Nice collection you've got there, Brandon. Looks like there's a lot of variety in what you collect!

Thanks Acid, oh I do, I'm like into everything. Thanks dude :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:21 pm

I love how the Loch Ness Monster is broken up into three parts. The sculpt reminds me more of the Ogopogo, though, which makes it even cooler. :wwwink:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:42 pm

Great looking pics! Thanks for sharing. More on the way? Awesome!
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 pm

Princess_Amethyst wrote:I love how the Loch Ness Monster is broken up into three parts. The sculpt reminds me more of the Ogopogo, though, which makes it even cooler. :wwwink:

Thanks Princess :D It's cool that you know your Cryptozoology :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:59 pm

HectorHall wrote:Great looking pics! Thanks for sharing. More on the way? Awesome!

Thanks Hector, yes so stay tuned :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 Odd stuff UPDATED 10/26!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 am

Godzilla 2014 items!

Well, it was yesterday that I got My box from Amazon.com and I was so pleased about it. As you guys know, I am a huge Godzilla fan and I am anticipating the new Godzilla movie coming up next month in May. As a participant of obtaining certain Godzilla and Kaiju items, these great little figures were simply a must for Me. I do plan on getting more in the future but I chose these to be the first. Both of these cool sets include Godzilla and the MUTO Monster and I have taken some pics of them so I hope you will enjoy it and thanks a lot for looking :)

Godzilla 2014 Chibi Versions Set #1

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections