Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection HUGE M.A.R.S. Heroes on 12/3!!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 Lots-o-Stuff UPDATED HUGE on 10/

Postby HectorHall » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Keep them coming and I will keep looking :hhgrin:
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 Lots-o-Stuff UPDATED 10/26!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:02 am

HectorHall wrote:Terrific thread, I am really enjoying the variety in your collection!

Thanks so much dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:03 am

Doctor Fate wrote:Wow ... that's one heck of a line-up there and I just wanted to say you got an impressive array of action figures from Resident Evil.

Thanks very, very much dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:04 am

Illiasc wrote:That seriously is an impressive Resident Evil collection there, Brandon! When I clicked to view all these guys, the page opened up to the sight of The Majini Executioner. Truly a grotesque and frightful yet incredible figure!

Well gosh, I hope you seen all of the ones by Agatsuma? Thanks dude :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:04 am

HectorHall wrote:Keep them coming and I will keep looking :hhgrin:

Thanks very, very much Hector, more coming REALLY soon!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 Lots-o-Stuff UPDATED Big on 10/2

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:19 am

Ray Harryhausen figures by X-PLUS!!

It was many years ago, I believe 2002 that I got the Ray Harryhausen vinyl figures by X-PLUS! I love monsters & creatures especially the vintage ones that I grew up with. I also love Mythology of many kinds as well. I wrote a review for MWC not too long after I acquired them so I will share the pics taken from My review. They are large, sturdy vinyl figures around 7" to 8" and has a great deal of sculpting, nice articulation, and has a special Japanese inspired book clipped to their backs! Take a gander at the pics and thanks for looking :)

The Minoton

Talos

The Cyclops

The Centaur

The Griffin

The Dragon

Kali

Ymir

Thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah Brandon, I got to see the others, it's just that I was given a nice intro via that one. He's the first that I saw when the page loaded. Like a nice little pre-Halloween spook! :blbat: And thanks for more updates! I've always loved mythological creatures but when I was a kid, I was lucky to even find toy dragons. Those (not so) little guys are awesome! If I had something like Kali or a Griffin as a kid, man, I would've been pretty darn excited and happy. Especially if they had more than just a few points of articulation, haha!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:30 am

Illiasc wrote:Yeah Brandon, I got to see the others, it's just that I was given a nice intro via that one. He's the first that I saw when the page loaded. Like a nice little pre-Halloween spook! :blbat: And thanks for more updates! I've always loved mythological creatures but when I was a kid, I was lucky to even find toy dragons. Those (not so) little guys are awesome! If I had something like Kali or a Griffin as a kid, man, I would've been pretty darn excited and happy. Especially if they had more than just a few points of articulation, haha!

That's great dude, glad of it! Well, these figures came out in the early 2000s, before then, companies didn't make figures like this unfortunately. Thanks again dude :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 HUGE Monster UPDATE on 10/30!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:38 am

Godzilla COMPLETE WORKS Sets!

It was a long while during Godzilla Final Wars that I got ALL 4 sets of one of the most awesome Godzilla series's ever made: Godzilla Complete Works! It features Godzilla 54 - Godzilla 04, made by Bandai and is sculpted by renowned Japanese sculptor Yugi Sakai. They are like kit figures and each set cost over 70 bucks, is in blind packaging and is only about 2" tall. I will post the pics I took for MWC so without further-a-do, here they are!

Series 1

Box & Packaging

Godzilla 62

Godzilla 64

Godzilla 74

Godzilla 84/85

Godzilla 95

Godzilla 2001

Godzilla 2003

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #1 HUGE Monster UPDATE on 10/30!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:38 am

Series 2

Packaging and More

Godzilla 55

Godzilla 64

Godzilla 67

Godzilla 71

Godzilla 89

Godzilla 94

Godzilla 99

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections