Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" collection UPDATED 10/26!

The central catch all topic for your collections! Share all of your awesome collections/display setups that you've built and see what others have put together!

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12"/1/6 collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I hope you have enjoyed Bruce :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12"/1/6 collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:26 am

Hot Toys John Rambo from First Blood!

Well, it was several years ago that I got the great figure of John Rambo from First Blood by Hot Toys and in fact he was My FIRST EVER figure by Hot Toys! Being a collector of Sideshow, they were costly but I found out that HT were far more expensive but had to have some figures they made so I was looking for a much lower priced one if I were to get them and saw they made a Rambo version from First Blood. Well it was a must have cuz I'm a HUGE, HUGE fan of First Blood and love Sylvester Stallone so it was just so obvious this was the one that was for Me! Much like the old Sideshow bodies from the old days like when they made Universal Monsters, I like this old Hot Toys body kinda better than the newer/recent TrueType versions. I guess because I am use to older stuff than newer? Still today, I am quite pleased with the sculpt, it so fantastic and gives total justice to Rambo/Stallone! If you have questions please ask away and comments appreciated :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Brandon's Collection #2: My 12" - 1/6 collection!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:31 am

Please stay tuned, LOTS more to come soon, thanks for looking :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:33 am

The K9 Corps! LOTS of Pics!

Back in 2005, Lanard released a very unique 1:6 series called the K9 Corps! Large figures that most shared parts but were original and quite decent sculpts. The purpose was to have a totally different concept and to get youngsters into 1:6 collecting, whether that happen is not known but fans and collectors alike such as I will remember the fun time collecting these anthropomorphic canines! I got the two deluxe figures Taurus and Davis @ K-Mart locally and the rest @ K-B Toys.com (when they were still around, I remember that box they came in, it was huge!) and I got the bonus Lanard guy @ My local Walgreens. I am very thankful that I have the entire set as I have them all except the vehicle that was a tank with the same figure of Magum that I was not interested in. Here is some pics of ALL of the characters in the series!

The Good Guys!

Magnum!

Eclipse!

Rabid Fang!

Bull Dozer

General Taurus!

Dr. Davis Elliot!

The Bad Guys!

Malice!

Greyslash!

Each character came with a special bio card and even a special Video CD!

Group Shot!

Bonus character I got to go with them a few years later!

Ultra Corps. S.U.B.

For size comparison!

Well, there you have it, I hope you have enjoyed this blast from the past! If you have questions just ask Me! Comments, feedback and replies will be appreciated. Share you memories and stories as well if you are familiar with these guys!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 am

Hot Toys Resident Evil Collection!

I'm a big fan of Capcom's Resident Evil, I'm sure not the biggest but I do like franchise a lot ever since I first played RE:2 on the great N64 back in 98 and have since loved RE as a whole. My favorite game without a single doubt is RE:4. I have collected figures of RE for years and here I am spotlighting My entire RE collection by Hot Toys! I only have one of each character cuz at the uber-prices "it is like" impossible to get the entire set so I had to choose wisely at what variants/versions I wanted to have. Each character will have a decent spotlight and more. I will post them one by one from time to time. As always questions & comments are appreciated

RE: 4 - Leon S. Kennedy

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 am

RE:4 - Jack Krauser

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:35 am

RE:4 - Chainsaw Ganado AKA Dr. Salvador

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

RE: 4 Group shot and more!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

RE: 5 - Jill Valentine

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 am

RE: 5 - Albert Wesker!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Collections