Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters on 11/29!

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Brandon's Custom/Kit-Bash 12"- 1/6 Characters

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:52 am

Now, you'll see her as Sweet J when she was doing her undercover street hooking gig :shock:) You know, it's not easy going undercover, it takes a lot training and timing and courage but when your Kelly Ruby it's quite simple. Sure she has her ups and downs like everybody else and has to train very hard physically and mentally for her to the job just right but she has the passion and the determination to be the best that she can be and that the NY PD has seen!

Man, she's lookin' good just like that!

ImageImageImageImageA little exercise will do just fine!

Of course one of the most important parts of her going undercover is the possible use of her gun, she's always hoping she won't have to use it but you never know!

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:53 am

Well, it's time to get undressed a little and become Sweet J!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:58 am

Sweet J is here!

ImageImage

Now what guy is gonna mess with a hooker like this?

ImageImageImage

Now it's time to go to work!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

This guy was one of My bashes in 2008 when I was getting really into it. I switched around his story a bit. I hope you like him. Questions & comments welcomed, Enjoy!

Born as: David Albert Clark.

Current Name: David Al Clark.

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: New York, U.S.A.

Status: A Gulf War Veteran and serving in Afghanistan, by killing some civilians that were armed, he got court marshaled by his superior and was forced off the base. Now, he has turned vigilante killing many people in Central Park among other areas of New York that were gang-bangers and other criminals. Clark has become unstoppable, it was only up to two of New York's finest to get the job done. Clark was finally arrested by Wendell Thorne and partner Norman Reon and has since been in prison awaiting trial.

Group: N/A.

------------------------------------------------

Out doing the usual.

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Uh oh, look out for trouble now!

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:16 am

After Clark shot many people, Detectives Thorne and Reon saw what was going on. After it was clear David was having a new kind of breakdown, Wendell took advantage of the situation but failed to get the job done. Thank goodness his partner Norman was there to save him. Now a Man of "Personal Justice" that is David Al Clark is now arrested and the public is now safe from his mad havoc!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 am

I hope you have enjoyed this, TONS more to come soon including My "Ultimate" Lara Croft so please stay tuned :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:51 am

Incredible Work
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:12 am

You haven't seen nothin' yet, thanks very much Doctor, I appreciate it very much :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:01 pm

You have some incredibly rad stuff going on here. The clothing and the poses you can achieve makes your collection really stand out1
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs