Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Webslinger's Customs

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Webslinger's Customs

Postby HectorHall » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:25 pm

I like the nu52 Cyborg, how does he look standing next to any of the nu 52 figures we got in dc unlimited?
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Webslinger » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:30 am

In the future, when King He-Man/Adam has grown old and tired of battle, he has passed on the crown as well as his legacy to his son... King Dare of the house of Randor.

IMG_0190.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Great customs and bashes you did dude! Keep it up!

By the way, I don't think you saw it on the Matty board but I wished you luck getting your collection back on track from your bad incident, I hope you are getting back to where you were ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 am

Here is my "work in progress" MOTUC Superman!!! I still need to put the logo on his chest and paint the cape but I did get the head finished today and I think he is turning out quite well...

IMG_0191.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:40 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:By the way, I don't think you saw it on the Matty board but I wished you luck getting your collection back on track from your bad incident, I hope you are getting back to where you were ;)

No sorry I must have missed it, what thread did you post it in? And thank you for that... I haven't gotten my collection nowhere near back to the way it was with older lines from the 70's/80's being what they are now. I have mainly been trying to get those key pieces I want here and there and trying to keep up with my MOTUC sub... been making trades here and there getting extra parts, figures etc for trades down the road. I miss my collection a lot, I miss my Super Powers, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, MOTU, TMNT, Etc... all of which was either new or vintage. :batsad:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am

Webslinger wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:By the way, I don't think you saw it on the Matty board but I wished you luck getting your collection back on track from your bad incident, I hope you are getting back to where you were ;)

No sorry I must have missed it, what thread did you post it in? And thank you for that... I haven't gotten my collection nowhere near back to the way it was with older lines from the 70's/80's being what they are now. I have mainly been trying to get those key pieces I want here and there and trying to keep up with my MOTUC sub... been making trades here and there getting extra parts, figures etc for trades down the road. I miss my collection a lot, I miss my Super Powers, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Star Wars, G.I. Joe, MOTU, TMNT, Etc... all of which was either new or vintage. :batsad:

Oh it was a while back, I couldn't say what thread it was dude but I'm you have seen it now :) That must have been heartbreaking and total shock dude, I wish the best of luck to get back on track :batsmile:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 pm

Yeah, I'll eventually get there... thanks
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Here is my modified version of Robin, I trimmed back the yellow from the cape and I think it made for a better look...

IMG_0019.JPG
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:05 pm

That looks way better Webslinger! I bought one of these when they first came out for the base and accessories and sold the figure on ebay. I thought he neck was too short on the one I had. Did you modify the neck on yours? He looks really great!
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:33 pm

Webslinger wrote:Yeah, I'll eventually get there... thanks

Your welcome :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs