Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

B:TAS and other things from DCC

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Re: B:TAS and other things from DCC

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:56 am

Vast improvement, man. I think some animated figures can benefit from a small amount of cell shading effects like this Scarecrow figure.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby S. Griffin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

Indeed. The Mignola Black and White Statue has extensive cell shading. Hell, B:TAS Wave 2 Joker's hair is black with a painted green highlight to look like the cartoon. No reason they can't paint shadows for this version of Crane.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby S. Griffin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:38 am

Idiot Savant wrote:One more thing...I REALLY hope they have the license for SUPERMAN:The Animated Series

They do. Only real question is will the Batman Animated line sell well enough for them to decide to expand to other Timmverse properties like S:TAS? If they do, I am buying the **** out of Supes, Luthor, Bizarro, Darkseid, Brainiac, Metallo (here's hoping they do a torn John Corben flesh version), Livewire, and Lobo.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby Ken Davis » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:25 pm

I would dearly love a S:TAS figure in this new articulation style. Yeah, that would complete a few things for me.
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:45 pm

S. Griffin wrote:
Idiot Savant wrote:One more thing...I REALLY hope they have the license for SUPERMAN:The Animated Series

They do. Only real question is will the Batman Animated line sell well enough for them to decide to expand to other Timmverse properties like S:TAS? If they do, I am buying the **** out of Supes, Luthor, Bizarro, Darkseid, Brainiac, Metallo (here's hoping they do a torn John Corben flesh version), Livewire, and Lobo.

I am right ahead of you in line Griffin...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 pm

S:TAS collection would be terrific. I'd love a Metallo skin damaged figure or even a swappable upper body.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby PJ322 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:54 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:
S. Griffin wrote:

I am right ahead of you in line Griffin...

If they do S:tAS I hope they do Aquaman, Flash and Kyle also.
PJ322
Civilian
Civilian

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:55 pm

Batmobile!
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 pm

I guess I'm going to need a spare hundred bucks by October...
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby S. Griffin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:34 pm

And a spare two feet of space.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles