Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

B:TAS and other things from DCC

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Re: B:TAS and other things from DCC

Postby Webslinger » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:16 am

Oh yeah, totally down for the Justice League!!! Loving that Martian Manhunter!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:23 pm

Well there finally has been an update about the Justice League figures. On Facebook in the DC Collector's Exchange group someone posted pictures of the figures and said that they will be exclusives for the DC universe streaming service. :smsad:

Article from Toy News International:
New 6" Justice League Animated Figures From DC Collectibles Revealed

Exclusively for DC UNIVERSE members, DC Collectibles—the award-winning line of collectibles from DC Entertainment—will offer a wide range of new action figures and collector’s items based on DC’s iconic characters and stories. Members will have exclusive access to all-new six-inch Justice League Animated action figures based on designs from the fan-favorite animated series (2001-2004), starting in fall 2018. In addition to DC Collectibles, members will have access to a wide range of exclusive, curated and hard-to-find DC merchandise from a variety of licensing partners before the rest of the world. visit DCUNIVERSE.com

1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Rumors are that they’re only to be sold with the online Universe package..but I can’t see them doing that
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 pm

But I want them
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:10 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:But I want them

Me too Savant ...
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles