Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Classic DC Icon 6" figures.

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Re: Classic DC Icon 6" figures.

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:06 am

The Batgirl actually looks pretty crappy, but could talk myself into the cape being useful or selling her off. Scale will matter, but having made Zinda and Kate Spencer, I kind of need Babs (and to finally make a proper BoP Canary from Super Woman).
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby secondwhiteline » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Yeah, that Batgirl is bad, especially in comparison to the motorcycle one. Which I broke down and preordered on BBTS.

I envision a lot of those 2-pack Batgirls being sold on eBay or used for parts. I might even pick up that set to have Oracle in my Squad display.

The only disappointing thing about that Oracle is that it looks like the lower torso/legs might be all one piece? Which includes the lower half of the hoodie. That's a shame, because a good hoodie torso would be great for custom female figures.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:33 pm

I was thinking the same...at least the chair looks good
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:47 am

I just pulled the trigger on the DC Icon Harley Quinn last night she is now sitting on my pile of loot at BBTS. I think she will look great in my DC collection :)
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:13 pm

She will Olds...she's probably the best figure in the line thus far...in my opinion
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:49 am

I just picked up the Superman Icons figure, geez is it a sweet action figure!!! I love it. Now he can stand along side my Flash, Green Lantern and Batman!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:03 am

Just ordered Harley Quinn for 15.73 on amazon!!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby secondwhiteline » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:00 am

Great price on that Harley! I might pick her up, she looks wonderful.

This is a nice line, but so much of what they're producing is superfluous for me, because it's stuff I already have from DCUC. Still might end up getting that new Etrigan, because the firebreathing effect is fantastic. I'd definitely spring for a Zatanna or Enchantress with magic effects, or Nightshade with crazy shadow stuff.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:13 pm

I finally bought one of these. Picked up Atomica to flesh out my Crime Syndicate sicne I get Deathstorm cheap on eBay before Christmas. Overall she's not bad. I probably won't buy many more since they are a little smaller than DCUC, but since size-changing is her power I can live with her being a little smaller. Plus the Ray Palmer figure looks pretty cool posed in front of a matching DCUC Atom, makes it look like he just regrew. Yeah, style wise they aren't too different from DCUC, but I still prefer DCUC. I guess I've just invested so much into that line that nothing else DC will ever get me as excited. I'm set in my ways like that.

Now get off my lawn!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm

Ya I agree...wish to God these were the same size as our beloved DCUC figures...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles