Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Powergirl Bust!

This line is known for its creative and often comic artist influenced sculpts featuring a figure catalog that spans from the Golden Age of DC Comics to the modern New 52. No era is off limits!

Powergirl Bust!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:35 am

I do not collect the collectable busts that are made by DC Direct, however, a few years ago I had to have this Powergirl bust. I felt that not only did it show her great chest and wonderful physique but also her beauty and her perfect hairstyle. I love her smile and pose. Powergirl is one of My favorite DC women and I must say if you only wanted one great collectable of Powergirl, I really recommend that you get this gorgeous piece.

She kinda small, around the size of a small iPod case. I think her sculpting is superb and her paint is good but not perfect. I have taken some pics of her. Enjoy :batgrin:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
BrandonDaCollector
League Initiate
League Initiate

Re: Powergirl Bust!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:38 am

"Remember: Looks are deceiving, everything We know may not be true, We are only beginning to learn." - I
BrandonDaCollector
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:40 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:42 am

I hope you you have enjoyed My DC Direct Powergirl bust :D :D
BrandonDaCollector
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:56 pm

Nice! I've honestly not seen this bust before. They did a pretty good job with the sculpting.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 am

BrandonDaCollector
League Initiate
League Initiate

Return to DC Direct/DC Collectibles