Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Universe Online - Post Your Character Recipes!

Shoot the breeze with your fellow gamers on all the cool games based on your favourite DC characters like Arkham Origins, Scribblenauts Unmasked, Infinite Crisis and my personal fave... DC Universe Online!

DC Universe Online - Post Your Character Recipes!

Postby DTW » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:42 pm

One of the biggest gripes I had (and continue to have) with DCUO is that you can't play the regular campaign as an established DC character. I mean, really, they released a whole Lantern-themed DLC pack and you still can't even make a character in something like the standard iconic Green Lantern outfit...it's like, whaaaa?

:batconfused:

Ahem. Point being, I'm sure we've all tried to make some our favorite major and minor DC characters using the available materials, and this would be a fun way to showcase them and let others in on how to make them.

Show us a comic pic that represents the character/look you were going for, an in-game pic of your character in action and provide a list of what you did to create them.

I'll start off with a recent fave, one of DC's unsung old-school characters, Arak, Son of Thunder:

His comic look:

In-game:

The recipe:

Body: Striker (large), Human Skin 02
Hair: Mohawk
Waist: Egyptian
Feet: Cuffed
Legs: Jeans
Weapons: One-Handed, Simple Axe
Movement: Acrobatics
Powers: Magic

The color pallete was white, orange and brown.

Just for fun:

Because that's how Arak rolls.
DTW
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: DC Universe Online - Post Your Character Recipes!

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:47 pm

Sweet. Great thread. I'm definitely posting some of mine. O_O
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to DC Games