Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Arrow

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Arrow

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Oh yes, great episode. I'll wait for you to watch it so I don't spoil anything. :gagrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Avalon wrote:How awesome was Arrow tonight? That's not rhetorical. I missed it. My PVR has been down, I missed SHIELD, too. :batsad:

Shield was a repeat, so you didn't miss it.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Avalon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Oh wow!!! Brother Blood's villain identity is established! That was GREEEEAAAAATTT!! :gashock:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:20 pm

That Brother Blood scene, that was a cool part. I was hoping he'd turn up "in costume" sooner or later. The new Sara is pretty cute, also. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:59 am

SHIELDs already on repeat??? Yikes...

I'm really liking Season 2 of Arrow...like that he's changing his MO and his moniker too; mirrors what they may do in the MoS sequel where Supey will realize that he needs to save the populace instead of playing the wrecking ball.

Love how they're introducing more DC characters and am actually liking their version of Canary with the use of the sonic weapon; though I'm sure she'll die at some point and Laurel will take over with her actual sonic scream...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:51 pm

Yeah, you just know they can't keep it up with that forever. lol. Although I'm not against it! I like Sara as the Canary in this reality. :gagrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:23 am

I'm all caught up with this show now. The League of Assassins, man that was so cool. And you called it, Acid, Ivo's been revealed but whether or not they're going to do the android remains to be seen!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:28 am

I doubt they'll use amazo. So far everything has been mostly realistic, with just a dash of fantastic. At this time, it seems like a full android would break their suspension of disbelief.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah, I don't know if they'll actually put Amazo the android in the show or if Amazo is simply the ship's name in this world and nothing more. Maybe it'll be something else like mind control devices or cybernetic enhancements. We'll have to wait and see.
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:23 pm

I loved it when they added Ivo...been wondering where they'll go with him but since they're supposed to be tossing Flash and Nightwing, the sky's the limit
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies