Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Gotham TV Series!

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Gotham TV Series!

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Heeey I think that was Professor Pyg that was tied dude to a giant balloon. :batshock:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:24 pm

I thought so too but now he looks like Lamont Cranston the Shadow. lol.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:55 pm

I wonder if it's more than a coincidence that the guy named Lt. "Cranston" got attacked by a guy dressed like the Shadow. :batlol: At first I thought the killer's name was Lamont but it's Lamond cause that would made it just a little more than a coincidence.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:07 pm

If he does end up a recurring character who's not made up, but instead perhaps Professor Pyg or something, that would be neat. Otherwise I was honestly more bored with the Balloonman's role than I was with the Dollman plot. Probably because the Dollman thing was creepier, kept me on the edge a bit more. The main thing that helped was his lead into the whole "who's going to take his place" thing.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:37 am

Lol I thought he was Pyg as well thanks to Beware the Batman. I've never even heard of Balloon Man. The only thing interesting that occurred was Penguin's story moving forward...
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 pm

So it looks like tonight's episode was surprisingly almost entirely focused on the Maroni v Falcone war, no new notable villains introduced. ( Or was he a comic-based villain that I've never before heard of? ) The episode was interesting but not exciting. Not bad. I don't see why Mooney has so much faith in hiring some random desperate chick and getting success, though. What's her plan? As for Penguin, his story was interesting but predictable this time around. If the next episode continues like this one I'm definitely going to look more towards Arrow and The Flash for entertainment, to be honest. The normal crimes and mobs of Gotham aren't as thrilling to me as actual notable heroes and villains with excellent skills and/or powers, even if they're too young to actually get them.

In the end I actually hope I just wasn't paying attention to cameos or easter eggs though. I'd rather go through the "whoopsie" of just not noticing or knowing that stuff and missing out on it the first time than it simply being a "meh" episode.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm

To me, this series is starting to bore me and I'm going to stick with Arrow and The Flash for the time being and I'm getting tired of too many characters to keep track of and like Illiasc said earlier on this thread and I quote from that member "The normal crimes and mobs of Gotham aren't as thrilling to me as actual notable heroes and villains with excellent skills and/or powers, even if they're too young to actually get them." ... is the main reason that I'm having problems with this show.

You can count me out and I will stay with Arrow and The Flash for the time being.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Gianni » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:46 pm

I dont know why but im finding it a little corny. Probably the acting. On a side note. If someone did a series to do with gotham batman to the level of game of thrones. That would be incredible. Concidering most of batmans villians are psychopathic. If they csn get away woth the **** they do in game of thrones. Imagine the detail they could throw into a batman series to deepen the characters
Gianni
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Illiasc » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:12 pm

Agreed. It would be an intense, insane series but I'd definitely try out such a concept.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:40 am

I'm still watching it but it's all kind of going over my head at the moment mostly because I'm finding it tough to pay attention to what's going on... I want to like it though but man. Some of it is tough to watch, some of it is good. Very inconsistent. :smummm:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies