Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Gotham TV Series!

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: Gotham TV Series!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Pretty sure they called him Tommy Elliot at some point last ep. I thought it kind of weird because I thought they were supposedly friends as kids.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Oh okay, must have missed it then. Since they killed Bruce's folks in the pilot, I guess they're out of luck as far as following that story more closely goes. Could be in this version he befriends Bruce but secretly hates him for punching him or something.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:23 pm

The Zsasz scene where he kicks everyone out of the precinct was ridiculous to watch. As if every cop would be willing to openly show their crooked ways to every other cop. That was so Police Academy. :wwlol: I guess Internal Affairs doesn't exist in this universe at all. I did however enjoy the Goat episode myself. I liked what they did with Harvey Bullock in that episode. It's the only episode where I didn't want tear my hair out every time he had screen time. For me, it had shades of Harvey Bullock when Doug Moench was writing for Batman. I liked that. :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:29 am

You guys see the latest Gotham? So Leslie Thompkins was a babe back in the day and the Executioner is an old man who would probably be dead from natural causes by the time Bruce became Batman. :batlol:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies