Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

iZombie

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

iZombie

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 pm

After that incredible Flash episode, I'm watching the iZombie series premier. Loving it so far.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Re: iZombie

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:43 pm

I'm watching this at the moment, too. It's this or SHIELD. Got SHIELD PVRed. Not really feeling SHIELD lately so I'll catch up later. I'm really digging the pilot. The characters are quirky and fun in a non-annoying way. I haven't read the comics but this makes me want to.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:05 am

Forgot to DVR this, but luckily it's on again Friday for anyone else that missed it. Never read the book, but I'll give any comic show a try.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby S. Griffin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:33 pm

I like the way Liv's American accent breaks Kiwi every three or four sentences. Not distracting at all.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 pm

S. Griffin, oh? Didn't really notice it myself. Maybe I'll have to rewatch it. It could just be that I was distracted by the hot zombie chick on the screen. :batwink: Seriously, though. Are there scenes you remember where this happens a lot? It cracks me up when accents change when they're talking.

Yeah, it was pretty decent. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it and I find myself not really liking pilot episodes too much but this one kept me entertained throughout so I'll definitely give Ep 2 a watch.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Webslinger » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:24 am

I'm liking the show so far, she is definitely better looking as a dead blonde than a brunette LOL. I will give the series a shot and see where it goes...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:32 pm

Yeah, it was decent enough to keep watching. Wasn't blown away by it but it was ok enough.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies