Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Flash CW TV Series

Discuss your favourite DC movies and TV shows here like Arrow, Man of Steel, Watchmen, RED, Young Justice and more!

Re: The Flash CW TV Series - Talk Firestorm!!!

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Victor Garber is a favorite of mine and he will make this show even better. Very Seasoned and Well-Traveled Actor and a perfect Dr. Martin Stein for the Flash series as the 2nd Half of Firestorm. Man, this show is rocking and rolling ... :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Waaait. Could Harrison Wells be this world's Pariah? Yeah, he said he was a pariah. lol. Maybe I'm grasping. Particle accelerator causing damage in Central City. Pariah conducted experiments that got the attention of the Anti-Monitor and caused the destruction of his planet. I think definitely... maybe. Maybe not. :batlol:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:16 pm

Simon Stagg on the Flash, could Metamorpho be far behind? :batshock:

Also "Ronnie" is Caitlin's fiancee. Cool, so that's our first mention of Firestorm.

Awesome, finally stuff on his metabolism.

Haha cool, even Java is mentioned.

Anyone else wish that when Barry opened his locker, that there was a little ring waiting for him with the Flash insignia on it? :smlol:
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:57 pm

That had better be a clone of Mirror Master's. Assuming that was Mirror Master. They kill off any more rogues and we'll never get a rogues revenge episode.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Wow!!! A real twist there at the end. I'm back to thinking the guy's Reverse Flash now. :batlol:
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:03 pm

Yes I caught the Firestorm reference also. Exciting. It's hard to tell what is going on now but I guess with Stagg dead maybe no Metamorpho. lol. :mosad:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:26 pm

So that was definitely Mirror Master right? They didn't give him any kind of name but I have to guess that it was him. I don't know of any other rogue who can make copies of himself.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Illiasc » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:06 pm

I think that was supposed to be Mirror Master but ugh he'd better not be dead or gone or better not be actual Mirror Master. I also want to see The Flash's rogues return again for some more battles. Also *cough*in costume*cough.* Loved the twist ending. Overall I liked that episode quite a bit, even the whole "You're not my father" thing and how it resolved.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:39 am

I'm sure he tricked Barry with a clone or something or they'll grow another one from his skin flakes like Snow did. They're going to run out of rogues eventually even with a gallery as large as the Flash's.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doctor Fate » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:12 am

Tonight Show was quite unusual and I did enjoyed it to an extent and I loved the part of Barry and Jesse L. Martin as Detective Joe West explaining how he fed me, clothed me, and at the end called him "Dad" ... That's was touching and I give this show a C+ to B- grade.

It was Mirror Master all right from a different angle on the character itself.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC TV Shows/Movies