Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Infinite Heroes Photo Thread

Mattel got its feet wet in the 3.75" market with Infinite Heroes initially with figures inspired by the Crisis on Infinite Earths cross-over, later adding figures from Public Enemies, modern Teen Titans and more. Fast forward to 2013, they're going to try their hand at 3.75" again. This time promising a much higher quality product in the DC Multiverse Toyline!

Re: DC Infinite Heroes Photo Thread

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:52 pm

Illiasc, Fabulous Pictures and I loved your Justice League Picture too ... Great Thread that you have here!!!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:21 am

I have so many of these I think I might actually have the whole series. I liked them okay but I wish the articulation was better on them. They had Marvel Universe beat on a lot of the male head sculpts. At least for me they did. Dr. Fate looks pretty good for a smaller figure.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Illiasc » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:53 pm

Thanks Doctor Fate! AcidDragon, you should post some photos! I'd love to see more of the figures I don't have. My latest additions in the 3.75" realm aren't quite Infinite Heroes, but I'll probably be adding them to the next action scenes I whip out in photographic form. :smgrin:
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to DC Universe 3.75" Scale Lines from Mattel