Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Batzarro in 2014?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Batzarro in 2014?

Postby Haljor » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:15 am

O.G.Trilogy wrote:Now that I've got Ocean Master and Ras, I wish there was a way to cancel my subscription so I wouldn't have to waste my time trying to sell Batzarro on eBay. I just know he'll be impossible to get my money back on just like Red Dud and Phantom Stranger.

You could just go into your account and delete your credit card information.
Haljor
Civilian
Civilian

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:49 am

Word. I'm pretty tempted to do this. Just bought an extra DCIE Starman on amazon for $9! Paying $35 for Buttzarro seems like a suckers bet. Especially since they don't care enough to even give early access next year to those of us that subscribed for next year and really want the remaining four. I can totally live without Crapzarro and use that $35 for something worth it.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby S. Griffin » Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:31 pm

If it weren't the Holiday season, I'd go a step further and report my card lost to my Visa/MC/Discover/Whoever and ensure that there would be no way DR could ever charge the card, considering how often they seem to charge old cards by mistake.
S. Griffin
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Guys, don't hit me too hard, but I'm semi-curious about Batzarro, especially after watching Pixel Dan's review today. Maybe it's the kid in me that's still excited to get figures in the mail, but I am genuinely curious
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby loolar » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I have very little interest in Batzarro (as a character; as a figure, I've got to admit he looks pretty cool, and I'll gladly add him to my Bat characters alongside the also very nicely done Vampire Bats), but I remember that when BBTS and others put him up for pre-order, he sold out well before characters like Ra's and Ocean Master. I don't think anyone will have trouble moving him on ebay.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Skullmaster » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:16 pm

I can see why nobody wants him as a final figure but as a new collector to this line I actually don't mind him as much. I think like some people have said he should have come with chains to better differentiate himself from just another Batman.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel