Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Batzarro

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Batzarro

Postby 1987olds442 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:53 pm

amos brearly wrote:
Rex Mason wrote:He wasn't on my want list but I'll take him for the bat-collection nonetheless. To me, a sub-par new character is better than no new character at all, and I already have a space for him on my shelf.

The ironic part about all this is that all our negative comments are exactly what Batzarro wants us to say.

lol. how true. me love batzarro

But then it not true... :batrasp:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:12 am

So I got an Urgent email from Matty today because my credit card won't go through. Oh no! Really, at $31, I don't think I'm going to correct. I'm not a completest, and it seems like Batzarro will be for sale again next year and maybe even at a reduced price. But I probably wouldn't buy him at their shipping rates anyway. Always the secondary market but he's one of those figures I don't find remotely essential to my collection.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:05 am

Way to beat the system!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Well, I got B-Zro today. I didnt take him out of the box, but from what I can tell, he looks pretty ok. the paint seems to be nice, except for a little spot around the mask/mouth area. I actually thought he was gonna be a little bigger, but I cant reall tell until he comes out the box (which he maybe never will). Overall very underwhelming, but a decent looking figure.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby 1987olds442 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Well I got my Batzarro in this week. Both of his hips were stuck, and they couldn't move outwards. I thought I was going to break the legs trying to free them, and you can't use the freezer trick with being stuck like that. I finally was able to free them, and when you look in the joint seam you can see where the glue seeped into the joint. I actually had to do a little touch up painting on one leg after I got it unstuck. Nice job Mattel :batconfused:

I also fixed up a couple of pistols for him which was his weapons of choice being the opposite of Batman.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Havok1891 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Got him today. Best thing about him is how fast he got to me. I'd been hoping he would impress me more in person ever since he was revealed at SDCC. It's bad enough that he is an alternate reality Batman and that he is basically a joke of a character . . . but what is worse is that he is just so bland in the color department. Now I see why he got select, cheap.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:31 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooo...

Got email from Matty that after three attempts to contact me they've 'frozen' my account and I'm in danger of not receiving Buttzarro or anymore of my remaining subscription figures. What am I going to do?????
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Dance :adambomb:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:59 pm

See, somedays you can get rid of a bomb...or a dud. Same difference. But the rest of my subscription?????
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Someone must not have told DR that the sub is over...haha
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel