Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Batzarro

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

DC Club Infinite Earths Batzarro

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:36 pm

Well, the clock is ticking and soon we'll be getting the final figure of 2013, Batzarro. When he was initially announced, there was a lot of negativity directed towards him. So how about now? Have some of you guys warmed up to the idea? Still hate him? Plan to mod him? I know that I'll more than likely keep him and sadly, I might even buy two! Reason being is that I'll probably keep one the same and customize one to have chains hanging from his back to make him more comic book accurate. Thoughts? :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Batzarro

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:39 pm

I'll be keeping mine and may join you in the chains idea...I'm not as upset as some on this fig, I mean we already have Bizarro, seems fitting to end this line on a crazy character.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby 1987olds442 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:47 pm

He is definitely not a character I would have wanted, but I'll be keeping him nonetheless.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby amos brearly » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:57 am

you know its a strange one. im totally bummed that the sub is ending but its quite apt that it it is ending this way for me. he will be the first figure that i have no intention of opening up.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:01 am

Just for the heck of it I changed my credit card for the sub. It wouldn't let me straight up delete it with nothing in it's place so I put the numbers for an old Discover gift card I had in my wallet that was empty. If they don't ship my Butzarro, great, money saved. If they retrieve/use the old card then whatever. More of an experiment than anything, though if I never get Batzarro I would not be terribly upset, especially for $35. I could wait a year and probably get him for half that if I really want.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:31 am

Great idea Packer! Hope you're able to break free from the regime! Keep us posted..

But watch, because no one wants Batzarro, he's going to be the single most desired and expensive figure in a few years; then everyone will be scrambling for him!

Of course, that's on Earth-86...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby tonyrome » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:36 am

Im a completest so its ok with me and I will put him net to bizarro.
Tonyrome
tonyrome
Partner
Partner

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 pm

He will be keepin it warm inside the box. prob forever. I fear, after (IMO) 3 great characters who were executed poorly, especially when it comes to the faces and paint applications, this bum is gonna look flawless. Im over it though. I was very bummed about the line being over, but after a couple months, Ive become a little colder to the situation. In other words, Im not as mad about batzarro because the last half of this year the figures have been sub par anyways.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Rex Mason » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm

He wasn't on my want list but I'll take him for the bat-collection nonetheless. To me, a sub-par new character is better than no new character at all, and I already have a space for him on my shelf.

The ironic part about all this is that all our negative comments are exactly what Batzarro wants us to say.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby amos brearly » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Rex Mason wrote:He wasn't on my want list but I'll take him for the bat-collection nonetheless. To me, a sub-par new character is better than no new character at all, and I already have a space for him on my shelf.

The ironic part about all this is that all our negative comments are exactly what Batzarro wants us to say.

lol. how true. me love batzarro
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel