Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Club Infinite Earths Huntress

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Club Infinite Earths Huntress

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:50 pm

I usually don't get mine until the first we week of the following month here in Canada.
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Caleb » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:44 pm

I just got mine today, and I think she's awesome. They really went all-out on the gauntlets, and it's nice that she includes her crossbow. I gave her an ML Gambit's metal staff so she'd have a bo too. i'm probably biased because I've been waiting so long for this one, and I'll admit the helmet looks a little funky. But she's great, worth the wait, and definitely one of my faves in the whole sub. No paint issues or stuck joints either!

And she looks great next to Babs and Dinah. Shame we'll never get Oracle, but I can manage.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:04 pm

Here it is, 7 days after being received at the Canadian customs and no Huntress yet....

This is the first time in the whole run of DCIE that I've never received any further tracking information and I'm a little worried...

It would be nice if Matty would use someone smarter than their 3rd party rip-off and Digital River; kinda the same thing I guess...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Smallville » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Still haven't gotten mine yet. My most anticipated figure out of the whole line. HURRY UP HUNTRESS!
Smallville
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to her. Honestly, I'm stilled hyped for Ra's (even though he looks kinda funky, hope he looks better in person) and Ocean Master, she's a tough act to follow. She's going straight on my Bat Family shelf when she gets here. I've got a second one coming who may go next to Question on my Justice League shelf as a nod to JLU. :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Smallville » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Im adding my one Huntress to my JL display, next to my Question, Black Canary, and Green Arrow :)
Smallville
Rookie
Rookie

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Got mine today and she's the first figure I opened right away since Wally. She's great. Everything the club should've been. Getting a second one too, one for JL, one for the Birds.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:23 am

Holy balls, I just got Huntress! Though I still didn't have any tracking info updates....

Upon reviewing her, Mattel definitely spent their entire tooling budget on her. Her newly sculpted parts are:
- head/hair/mask
- Bicep w/ pouch
- both forearms and hands
- belt
- half moons on her cape lapels (reversed from box art)
- both leg belts (right with a permanent gun and left with pouches)
- kneepads/legs/feet
- crossbow

It's hard to find something wrong with this figure on her design/tooling but if I have to find one then ill say its her face/lower mask area: looks more like a tattoo vs a mask based on the very light sculpting around her face and her eyes also look a little 'kind' for her character too.

Overall, I think she's one of the top 3 female DCUC figures made; Huntress, Artemis/Diana, Barda and Kara Zor-El are included in that group for me.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:54 pm

Yeah, its a shame she wasn't the July figure. Then TG could've said, look, this is what we can do more of at tier-2. They didn't need a divisive Crisis of Multiple Doomsdays.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Caleb » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 pm

But that would make too much sense, Packer! It's best to just lead with the Red Hood almost nobody wants and hope that people still consider the sub a worthwhile investment.

Really, HB would've been a great figure to meet numbers last year too. She should've been one of the SDCC reveals for 2012, especially when you take a look at the sheer amount of new tooling they put into her. Really, just her upper arms and lower torso seem like they're reuse. Otherwise...she would've been a great "Selling Point" figure.
Caleb
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel