Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Total Heroes

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Total Heroes

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Finally saw some in the wild, actually saw one, Aquaman. Every other figure was sold out. Crazy.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 pm

I'm still waiting to see them in person..on a happier side note, my Wally FINALLY reset the toy aisle and has the multiverse wave 1 (no thank you) with holes for more, sadly no Total Heroes but some empty pegs priced at $12.97, waiting for toys
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:27 am

Yeah, I've got to see these in person to make the final call. Of course, Hasbro and Matty have done an excellent job at giving me next to no reason to visit the toy aisles anymore.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:14 pm

loolar wrote:Yeah, I've got to see these in person to make the final call. Of course, Hasbro and Matty have done an excellent job at giving me next to no reason to visit the toy aisles anymore.

Haha...that was a good one; sad, but true

I've finally seen Superman and Batman at the Madison, WI TrU and wasn't all that impressed with Supey , but would've been ok to buy Bats...thankfully I didn't...

Thanks Mattel for saving me money
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby TRDouble » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Supermans are starting to build up. Last night at TRU, I saw eight Supermans and one Batman. All the rest were gone.
TRDouble
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Skullmaster » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:45 pm

Outta curiosity. What came with Superman? Does he have much for accessories compared to the rest or did they try to rely on name value alone to sell him??
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Supes is all by his lonesome, no accessories...just like Flash
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Okay, I picked up Aquadude and Bats and I think they're actually pretty cool.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:13 pm

That's awesome Acid..."Fish Breath" is the only one of this wave that I'm considering...but you never know until they're all in my hands
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby TRDouble » Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:34 pm

Green Lantern is pretty good too. I haven't opened my Sinestro yet. GL comes with an accessory -- a dual blade ax -- that will probably end up in a box somewhere.
TRDouble
Civilian
Civilian

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel