Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

DC Universe Classics Wave 05 (Metallo CnC) Pre-order!!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: DC Universe Classics Wave 05 (Metallo CnC) Pre-order!!

Postby Webslinger » Sun May 18, 2014 5:30 pm

Awesome find Olds, I would kill for a Black Lightning for that price... did they have extras there?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun May 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Packer - you're lucky: I don't have ANY DCUC in my area anymore.

Great snag Webs!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun May 18, 2014 6:38 pm

Sorry, great snag Olds!!!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 18, 2014 7:57 pm

I actually cleaned out a Rochester NY Kmart of four Samurais and two Toymans last week. With my Reward points they were free anyway. There might be a few strangler wave 18 junk in my area, and a Wally about forty minutes away still has about a dozen Hourmen and Kamandis, but besides that they're done around here. Though that one Toyman at Marshalls gives me hope maybe the secondary outlest will get more in. Which means more futile toy runs...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Geez, I'd definitely go nuts on a bunch of Amazos at that price. He's like a near perfect canvas to build any larger framed male character custom off of.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon May 19, 2014 8:49 am

Webslinger wrote:Awesome find Olds, I would kill for a Black Lightning for that price... did they have extras there?

I was definitely happy with the find, and now I can finally finish my Metallo :smsmile: but unfortunately these four were the only ones that they had.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Truwe » Fri May 23, 2014 12:55 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I actually cleaned out a Rochester NY Kmart of four Samurais and two Toymans last week. With my Reward points they were free anyway. There might be a few strangler wave 18 junk in my area, and a Wally about forty minutes away still has about a dozen Hourmen and Kamandis, but besides that they're done around here. Though that one Toyman at Marshalls gives me hope maybe the secondary outlest will get more in. Which means more futile toy runs...

The K-Mart in Victor, NY had the entire Wave 21 All-Star set when I moved to Rochester last year on clearance. Definitely picked all of them up at $10 a piece.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel