Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Is the Super Powers packaging a clue?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Is the Super Powers packaging a clue?

Postby Truwe » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:28 am

I was looking over the Superpowers packaging of Blue Devil last night and I was looking at the package to notice that the only character that is on the packaging but does not have a figure is Vixen.

I am sure this means nothing and depending on how cheap Matty goes with the final figure, she would be pretty easy. The Super Powers display was suppose to be a big clue but could Matty be trying to throw us off?

Is she the only character not made or did I miss another one who is on the package?
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Is the Super Powers packaging a clue?

Postby amos brearly » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:24 pm

suitable heroic send off for the line was the clue.

that doesn't say vixen to me.

fans have been predicting vixen since that packaging first came out.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Webslinger » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 pm

"suitable" could be Clark Kent...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm

But being as they've already done Clark, how funny would it be if they did another more muscular Clark finally with the bulkier suit buck that people had wanted and the line ended? :smlol:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Truwe » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:01 pm

If they did the bulky suit with a Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne heads, I would be at piece with the line being done. Since i want that, Matty will not do it.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby amos brearly » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 pm

Webslinger wrote:"suitable" could be Clark Kent...

lol yes it could...actually, package him with light blue superman and it could happen.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Barbecue17 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:29 pm

I could actually see the Clark Kent/ Superman thing happening.

I really cannot begin to Fathom why Vixen never got made.Really, she seems like one of the easiest figures in the world.
I review an unhealthy amount of Batman and Batgirl related stuff at http://www.thepicreview.com
Barbecue17
Partner
Partner

Postby Skullmaster » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

Yeah, there's a lot of guys like that like Crimson Avenger classic and superhero costume. The Atom II. Earth 2 Robin and Huntress. Alfred. Gordon. Talia. Classic Mira. Really long list.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby Havok1891 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 am

Truwe wrote:I was looking over the Superpowers packaging of Blue Devil last night and I was looking at the package to notice that the only character that is on the packaging but does not have a figure is Vixen.

I am sure this means nothing and depending on how cheap Matty goes with the final figure, she would be pretty easy. The Super Powers display was suppose to be a big clue but could Matty be trying to throw us off?

Is she the only character not made or did I miss another one who is on the package?

It would be nice to hope for Vixen. I used to think she'd already been made due to that packaging. But if you look on those packages, maybe on different ones, they also have the African American Specter and he hasn't been made (and most certainly never will).

But yeah, it's perplexing to have her on the art and not have her made.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Truwe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 am

Does anyone have a picture of the packaging without a figure on it? I never noticed Spectre. I couldn't find a packaging pick online (without the figure), maybe I will finally have to open one of these figures :/
Last edited by Truwe on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel