Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Oops! Forgot About DC Unlimited Series 04

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Oops! Forgot About DC Unlimited Series 04

Postby Anarky » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:58 am

Damian and BtB styled Anarky were supposed to be in the same wave as BtBatman and Vampire Batman- I'm inclined to think Damian may be offered on Matty or as a convention exclusive. As for Anarky, I'm inclined to think whatever work was done will be rescaled for 4".
Anarky
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Strathaar » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:35 pm

Meh that Green Lantern looks awful but it's Hal so I'm required to buy him. Stupid mattel.
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:41 pm

Think we were all trying to forget about this wave. Yuck. As I've said before, not with a bang but with a whimper...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Yeah, I'm just going to pretend this wave never happened. LOL. I almost caved in and bought them, but even the completionist OCD inside me couldn't overcome the designs. Also, we passed 100 posts in this forum category! Woohoo! :batgrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HectorHall » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:27 pm

I decided that the Injustice figures were not part of the collection. The real crime is not that they forced the ugly s.o.b.'s on us, it's that the actual game designs are preety cool. They simply failed to execute or choose the right designs.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Strathaar » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:00 pm

Green Lantern showed up today. Oh my gosh it's awful. But it's Green Lantern so I had to. For shame, for shame. On a better note my Little Mate Green Lantern showed up today as well and I love him.
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:05 pm

It wasn't Parallax that gave Hal grey hair, it was this hideous action figure loosely resembling his likeness. :halfear:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Strathaar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:10 am

We need a like or recommend function
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 am

I'll work on that. :smgrin:
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel