Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Scott says, "One last surprise for DCUC"

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Scott says, "One last surprise for DCUC"

Postby Avalon » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Finally, Bo-Rilla. I been waiting for you to catch up to my ranking. :batwink:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Maybe Mattel will be willing to sell only the 30th Anniversary SP card-backs? Haha...

I agree with most people on here; it's definitely a (bitch) slap in the face...but part of me really wants them too. Guess I'll just wait for a toy show to get them, though I think Myxy is the one I'd prefer
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 pm

Avalon wrote:Finally, Bo-Rilla. I been waiting for you to catch up to my ranking. :batwink:

:batblush: Im honored. When do I get my batarang?
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Unless Mattel is making it, then its probably just made out of cardboard. :mrgreen:
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby loolar » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:47 am

Supes, Bats, and Wondy are all understandable - but Mxy needs to be articulated, Lantern needs to be dropped, and Goldie is just a "kick in the beans" as S. Griffin put so eloquently. Kalibak is the right colors, wrong headsculpt. And the fact that they want $30 each?

Here's the next kick in the beans - apparently the CnC piece will be included "in a baggy" and packed in the box to ship with your figure. Because there's no way DR can screw that up. Good luck trying to convince them your box didn't come with the Kalibak piece.

Ahh, Matty, you sure know how to poop on a party.
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby wally2974 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:15 pm

I hate to tell ya I told ya so, BUT...."I told ya so!!"

wally2974 wrote:I think Mattel has more Super Powers-esque figures up their sleeve. I think, I remember their display at either SDCC or Stan Lee's Comikaze was very Super Powers inspired. I thought it was rumored that Toy Guru promised to finish the Super Powers figures in the line. I'm sure we'll find out at Toy Fair next month!
I forgot to add that I always wanted them to finish up the original Teen Titans.....Speedy, Wonder Girl, Aqualad, maybe a new Kid Flash.
I like the idea of a Mera figure to go with Aquaman, too. I always thought Aquaman needed a seahorse big enough to ride on, maybe with a seashell & pearls encusted saddle. I think the Horsemen coulda knocked it outta the park!

wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Hey, wally. How did you get your hands on those so quickly? Haha, only joking but again, nice job. :halgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby wally2974 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Thanks, Avalon. You know how it goes with customs....As soon as you give up and make something that will never be made, Mattel decides to make the same damned thing...lol
wally2974
Hero
Hero

Postby loolar » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 am

wally2974 wrote:Thanks, Avalon. You know how it goes with customs....As soon as you give up and make something that will never be made, Mattel decides to make the same damned thing...lol

Don't worry, wally - yours likely cost half as much and are twice as nice!
loolar
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 pm

I concur!

I've often wondered if anyone from Mattel patrols this site...if they did, they may learn a thing or two!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Previous

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel