Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

SDCC 14 Exclusive: DCU Classics Doomsday!!!!!

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: SDCC 14 Exclusive: DCU Classics Doomsday!!!!!

Postby Truwe » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:36 am

This would be pretty epic if the Unleashed Doomsday was part of a "Just kidding, Total Heroes is not selling as well so we will bring back DCUC." I know this won't happen but I love the reaction on other figure boards of "What? Scott lied to us?!" Sarcastic bastards!!! :D
Truwe
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Now the hipycrite in me would like to say (related to my post in the Unleashed Doomsday thread):

We just got the "Gimp Suit Doomsday" today (thanks to a $25 eBay coupon) and it's a massive figure! The box art kicks all kinds of buttocks and I honestly cannot wait for the Unleashed D-Day.

There, now you've heard from both sides of my brain...just wait til the rest feel like joining the fray
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby HectorHall » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:34 pm

My re-enactment of the ass-kickery
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Skullmaster » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Holy crap!!! Custom Bloodwynd and 90s Guy! Can your custom collection be any cooler??

Savant haha don't worry man. I don't say it much but man as much as I want to bury my boney boot in Scott's butt most of the time for some of the goofy stuff they have done, I have to say that they really did go all out on Gimp Suit DD. I was most impressed with the size and cool factor of this large Doomsday.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby HectorHall » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Skullmaster wrote:Holy crap!!! Custom Bloodwynd and 90s Guy! Can your custom collection be any cooler??

Savant haha don't worry man. I don't say it much but man as much as I want to bury my boney boot in Scott's butt most of the time for some of the goofy stuff they have done, I have to say that they really did go all out on Gimp Suit DD. I was most impressed with the size and cool factor of this large Doomsday.

I appreciate the comment, I keep trying to learn and get better. Total agreement on what Mattel has done. On the one hand they cannot be forward with us and answer simple questions about their distributor, on the other they made a Legion 12-pack for me. Yup, that was for me, I'm so special so very special....
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby OneNineSix » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Hey nice pics, Hector. You did a great job on those figures and the shot definitely brings me back to the crazy Death of Superman arc. I'm going to be getting two of these myself. One to keep boxed and one to display loose. I got the first appearance version too and yeah is it ever a behemoth of a figure. It fell off my shelf the other day and made an epic thud. lol.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Illiasc » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:56 pm

Man that really is one huge Doomsday! Also, HectorHall, love the action shots and love the custom Bloodwynd.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:04 pm

Illiasc wrote:Man that really is one huge Doomsday! Also, HectorHall, love the action shots and love the custom Bloodwynd.

HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Jackhammer27 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:33 pm

Jackhammer27
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:02 am

Impressive Figure of Doomsday - but that's not my favorite rendering of him.

The one on the right of Superman is the one that I recognize of Doomsday and the one on the left is also Doomsday and I don't consider that's Doomsday is the official one is that. I wasn't introduced by (action figure on the left) him and therefore

I don't have any history of him at all. To me, I have a hard time accepting it. Sorry Everyone!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel