Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Mattel DC Comics 6-Inch Multiverse Figures

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:12 pm

I just don't have the use for something like that, even at that price I'd probably pass right now.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:19 pm

So, um, I guess these were found in Canada...

http://comics-x-aminer.com/2017/01/27/n ... s-spotted/

Man, brown Grodd BAF and I might've been in, but as is, I'll probably have better things to buy. Assuming Superman will have a cloth cape, but if the shade of blue is actually nice, and the red matches previous capes I may pick one up. Will have to see. A neat surprise, but in the end probably nothing I'll uy.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Oh my gosh. I am definitely going to Walmart tonight to have a look. This is very damn cool.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Good hunting. Let us know what you find. I guess I shouldn't grumble about Mattel putting out classic lookimg A-listers, and the SuperFriends color scheme is kind of neat. I just can't see myself putting down $20 for these when there's so much else to buy in the upcoming months.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Agreed but I'll probably get them if I see them in the States...but yeah, there's a mess of toys coming out and Toy Fair hasn't even happened yet!

Good luck Acid!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 pm

I don't care about the TV figures so most of the King Shark wave is pass for me (easier because I have a custom KS I like better anyway). Will probably pick up that Gordon Batman and Batgirl even though I'm no fan of either. Weird that the Gordon Batman and the BAF Bat-armor thing he wore are in differentb waves.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:53 pm

Yeah I didn't know that until you and BBTS said that...weird is right

I do like that King Shark though
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:33 am

I didn't even remember King Shark and the rest of those figures were coming out.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:07 pm

So it looks like that Jay Garrick Flash has an ab crunch when they couldn't be bothered to put one on either TV Flash or Reverse Flash. Mattel consistency as always, because why would you need to hunch someone over for an action pose when their power is running really fast? Just pose them like Forest Gump I guess.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:48 pm

"I was runnING!"
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel