Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Unreleased Figure You Want To Hear Announced At NYCC Most

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Which previously officially announced but unreleased figure you want to hear announced at NYCC most?

Superboy
6%
Ice
59%
Doomsday
6%
Damian Wayne
18%
Batman Beyond
6%
Flashpoint Plastic Man
No votes
None of the above
6%

Total votes : 17

Unreleased Figure You Want To Hear Announced At NYCC Most

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:46 am

Which of the previously announced but unofficially released figures do you want to hear announced the most? We've already seen a packaged Hook Hand Aquaman teased in a video so that's pretty much a done deal but what about Superboy, Ice, Doomsday, Damian Wayne, Batman Beyond and even Flashpoint Plastic Man? Give your reasons below for your choice. We've seen pictures of these figures but for one reason or another, none of these saw an official release. Which one are you hoping gets announced the most out of that list? Remember, this is for officially announced but never officially released figures so no speculation figures like '90s Kyle Rayner or Super Powers Superman. Dark gray variant Supergirl wasn't something anyone ever really mentioned being upset about so I won't bother adding her. :batwink:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Unreleased Figure You Want To Hear Announced At NYCC Mos

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:03 pm

For me, it's Ice. My Fire badly needs an Ice. I want the rest, too. Ice tops the list tho!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:53 pm

You forgot Miss Martian.
But I can't choose between Superboy and Ice.
I've been waiting for Superboy since DCUC started, but Fire really needs Ice. It's like Blue Beetle without Booster Gold.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 pm

Ice, not even close. I'd buy a few of the others depending on price. But even if Ice were a little on the pricey side I'm still in. I can make my own Superboy and probably have a better head for him anyways. Don't care about 90's Aquaman in the least, and Damian is someone I can easily live without. Fire needs Ice. 'Nuff said.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:59 pm

For me it would be Unleashed Doomsday... but Ice is a close second then Superboy and Damian in that order. I wouldn't mind a Batman Beyond, but I have no desire for anything Flashpoint related.
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 pm

I don't really count Miss Martian in this one since she was technically a Young Justice figure and I personally think those are too cartoony to count as DCUC unless there was an official DCUC Miss Martian that was shown that I didn't know about? That would change everything and I'd vote 100 times for her. :mmgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:11 pm

I pick Ice. I can live without the other ones (rather not, though!) but I need Ice. She's Fire's BFF and that would just be lame. The Miss Martian Young Justice was mildly passable for DCUC but her head was a little cartoony for my liking but then I added Major Force from Public Enemies to my shelf and his head is all kinds of cartoony. Silver Banshee, Icicle and Brimstone work amazingly, though.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Havok1891 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Ice is a given. Can't have Fire and not have Ice. It helps that she looks awesome (they all do). If none of the figures had been made, my first choice would be Superboy.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Havok1891 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Avalon wrote:I don't really count Miss Martian in this one since she was technically a Young Justice figure and I personally think those are too cartoony to count as DCUC unless there was an official DCUC Miss Martian that was shown that I didn't know about? That would change everything and I'd vote 100 times for her. :mmgrin:

I agree. Oh and I would love a Miss Martian figure, but she hasn't been revealed as made on the same level as the others . . . right? Though, there is a fair chance she made it past "on paper."
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:50 pm

If she made it past "on paper", I'm sold. Her appearances in Young Justice and the comics could not have done a better job of making the readership fall in love with her character!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel