Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Which figure would you like to learn could be made in 2014?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: Which figure would you like to learn could be made in 20

Postby Havok1891 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:11 pm

Crazy Jetty wrote:
Havok1891 wrote:The third choice is supposed to be more along the lines of what you think they already could have made. Ray in general is a possibility due to Uncle Sam I guess.

Would have been nice to have that explination in your opening post. :bafspaz: :batwink:

It's up there and numbered accordingly. For example, I selected Vixen as my third choice because she was a poll figure options which suggests she could have been made already (that and being on the box art). It isn't like I went and selected something out of the blue like . . . Captain Carrot for example.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Actually, I retract my original post. I'll retract Phantom Lady from 2) and replace her with Geo-Force to increase the likelihood of a completed Outsiders. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Havok1891 wrote:It's up there and numbered accordingly. For example, I selected Vixen as my third choice because she was a poll figure options which suggests she could have been made already (that and being on the box art).

I noticed that and Chrispus Allen and a couple of others too were on the card art. I wonder what happened with that? :batconfused:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Don't have my cardbacks with me but I'm pretty they were amoung the artwork featured on the cardbacks.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Found this scan on the web. Definitely Chrispus Allen mustache and all and Vixen on there.

dcuccardback.jpg
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Havok1891 wrote:It's up there and numbered accordingly. For example, I selected Vixen as my third choice because she was a poll figure options which suggests she could have been made already (that and being on the box art). It isn't like I went and selected something out of the blue like . . . Captain Carrot for example.

Ah. My bad. I didn't understand what you were trying to say in your post beyond what figure we wanna see made most.
I didn't get that between that, and your three choices those were the actual rules.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby amos brearly » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:26 pm

1/ classic black lightning
2/ commissioner gordon
3/ geoforce
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Previous