Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Which Robin Are You Most Upset Hasn't Been Made?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Which Robin are you disappointed about not having been made and sold in the DCUC line?

Jason Todd
14%
Earth Two Robin
10%
Stephanie Brown
29%
Carrie Kelley
14%
Damian Wayne
19%
None of the above. I'm happy with the Robins we got. None of the other ones were important to me.
14%

Total votes : 21

Which Robin Are You Most Upset Hasn't Been Made?

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:59 pm

Thought I'd post our first poll! :dgrobgrin: :e2robgrin: :jtrobgrin: :tdrobgrin: :sbrobgrin: :dwrobgrin: :ckrobgrin:

Of the following options, which Robin are you most upset about not having been made?

Is it the Damian figure that we ALMOST got (and might still get?)
damian.jpg

Or is it the Stephanie Brown Robin?
Robin_-_Stephanie_Brown.jpg

Earth Two Robin, perhaps?
earthtworobin.jpg

Or a Carrie Kelley Robin to accompany your Dark Knight Returns Batman?
carriekelleyrobin.jpg

Or is it the Robin comic book fans voted in majority to die, Jason Todd?
jasontoddrobin.jpg

Let me know!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Which Robin Are You Most Upset Hasn't Been Made?

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Honestly, I have every Robin I want. Damian would be my next choice. Earth-2 Robin is kind of pointless without characters like Earth-2 versions of Huntress, Supes, Wonder Woman, etc, so not too upset there.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Not exactly upset that she wasn't made but out of that list, Stephanie really stands out as a Robin figure I would love to have had in my DCUC collection. I loved her as Batgirl too. It sucks with the New 52 not using her but I could see that going badly anyway. :wwgrin:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:27 am

I'm suprised there isn't a proper Tim Drake Robin on the list. The repainted one from the 2-pack is okay but he's missing a lot of details that Tim had on his costume, like the pouches on his sleeves and the ninja toe boots.

I always thought it would be cool to have a Jason Todd Robin cast in clear plastic with just his costume painted on to put in a batcave diorama.
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:37 pm

Stephanie is high on my want list, but not as robin. Spoiler or Batgirl. So I went with Damien. The son of Batman!!!!
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:06 pm

O.G.Trilogy wrote:I'm suprised there isn't a proper Tim Drake Robin on the list. The repainted one from the 2-pack is okay but he's missing a lot of details that Tim had on his costume, like the pouches on his sleeves and the ninja toe boots.

I always thought it would be cool to have a Jason Todd Robin cast in clear plastic with just his costume painted on to put in a batcave diorama.

Believe me, I did think about it but I decided to go with figures that weren't made at all than figures that weren't made at all and figures that could've been better otherwise Golden Age Robin would fall under that as well since he's clearly too tall. Funny, if they did do a height accurate Golden Age Robin, they could've easily done original appearance Jason Todd on the same body. :smwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Crazy Jetty » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Steph gets my vote. Screw Damian.

Princess_Amethyst wrote:Not exactly upset that she wasn't made but out of that list, Stephanie really stands out as a Robin figure I would love to have had in my DCUC collection. I loved her as Batgirl too. It sucks with the New 52 not using her but I could see that going badly anyway. :wwgrin:

Yeah... they probably would have her screwing all the bat villains, with their pentient for demeaning the b-list women. :batsad:
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Strathaar » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:12 pm

None of them, though I would have loved a Spoiler
Strathaar
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Rex Mason » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:26 pm

I really need a complete set of Robin's in my collection, so Stephanie got my vote. Jason would be cool, but he's so much like a Dick Grayson figure, he doesn't really register high on my wish list. I'd really like a Stephanie Robin and Spoiler in my collection at some point.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 pm

I went with Steph also, if we couldn't get her in any other form, I would've at least wanted her in figure form as Robin!
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel