Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figure?

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figure?

Postby Havok1891 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:36 pm

What if Mattel was able to squeeze out a last figure or few, what is an example of one figure that would anger you because one of the last few (or last slot) was used on it. Think Batzarro but worse.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Who would upset you if they selected it as one last figu

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 pm

Hmmm... New 52 Lobo. Is that a valid choice or does it have to be pre-New 52? Or a New 52 version of anyone that has already been made would annoy me as well. The only thing that could be worse for me was if they used the opportunity to put out more Injustice figures. :smwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby amos brearly » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:30 pm

another hal jordan
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Havok1891 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:26 am

New 52 figures would disappoint me for sure. Those are valid choices. How about an example of something that isn't New 52 that would disappoint people? I know I personally wouldn't be thrilled with alternate reality characters like Earth 2 Robin. As far as non alternate reality characters, I think it would bite if they showed someone like . . .

I can't really think of someone. There is no way they'd have the guts to toss an Injustice Figure out there, I should hope.
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby beastovjudgement » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:55 am

I don't think any selection would actually upset me. I simply would not buy anything not to my taste. Money saved, I say.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 am

Perez Zatanna. So sick of a few people clamoring for her when so many other characters never had one figure made. Wercs reh!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby amos brearly » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 am

Havok1891 wrote:New 52 figures would disappoint me for sure. Those are valid choices. How about an example of something that isn't New 52 that would disappoint people? I know I personally wouldn't be thrilled with alternate reality characters like Earth 2 Robin. As far as non alternate reality characters, I think it would bite if they showed someone like . . .

I can't really think of someone. There is no way they'd have the guts to toss an Injustice Figure out there, I should hope.

how about half blue/green lantern hal jordan. he is a 'classic appeared in 3 panels' character and would be mattel getting their final coin out of the hal jordan head sculpt! :)

that would suck pretty bad as a last figure. i would take zebra batman over that.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Havok1891 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:05 pm

beastovjudgement wrote:I don't think any selection would actually upset me. I simply would not buy anything not to my taste. Money saved, I say.

That's the silver lining. I'm looking at it more like they have a surprise and take away the veil only to reveal . . . another Batman variant!
Havok1891
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Batzarro... oh wait that actually happened :batsad:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:32 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Perez Zatanna. So sick of a few people clamoring for her when so many other characters never had one figure made. Wercs reh!

100% Agreed :smsmile:
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Next

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel