Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

General Chat

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: General Chat

Postby Ken Davis » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

There's the
Spoiler:
Time Tunnel from the Irwin Allen show of the same name. The Timeship that Lazarus piloted in the TOS Star Trek ep " Alternative Factor". There's the timeship Rasmussen stole in the Star Trek TNG ep, and another one from Voyager. There's the HG Wells Time Machine from the 1960's movie
Ken Davis
Partner
Partner

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:42 pm

Great call on the
Spoiler:
Time Tunnel
one, Ken. I got most of the same ones you guys got except the Star Trek ones. I can't figure out what those ones that are on the display pedestals are or if they're actually from anything.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:10 pm

I'd participate but I don't know how to hide it...haha but I do know one that hasn't been mentioned yet..
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey, Savant. Just click the spoiler button and put what you want to hide between the two tags.
Code: Select all
[spoiler]Stuff[/spoiler]
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Avalon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:02 pm

With most of the action figure lines I collect being canceled or coming to an end, one would think that I'm saving a lot of money but somehow I'm spending more of it to fill the void. Just got back from the farmer's market with a few bags of buyer's remorse. :batsmh:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby HectorHall » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Avalon wrote:With most of the action figure lines I collect being canceled or coming to an end, one would think that I'm saving a lot of money but somehow I'm spending more of it to fill the void. Just got back from the farmer's market with a few bags of buyer's remorse. :batsmh:

Start customiziing :D The line stays alive forever! I only have 300 DCUC and at least 300 more characters to make.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:52 pm

What he said, lol. I was so bummed when ML ended that I might never get a Songbird or Firestar. But I don't have that problem anymore with DCUC. My only limit is figures, and thanks to some great clearance buys and auctions that would be an issue for many years to come.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby HectorHall » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Wait a minute, have you made a Songbird? I haven't seen that!
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:07 pm

No, I've stayed away from Marvel so long as they're still making MLs. I'm hoping they still release the one they showed a few SDCCs ago. It's not the version I want, but it'd be the optimal base. I do plan on making Firestar as soon as I get two Hellcats to avoid painting too much yellow.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Customizing is the way to get the figures no companies want to make...I like most on here look for the deals and rummage sales to increase our actions figure demands....
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions