Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

General Chat

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: General Chat

Postby HectorHall » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:29 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:No, I've stayed away from Marvel so long as they're still making MLs. I'm hoping they still release the one they showed a few SDCCs ago. It's not the version I want, but it'd be the optimal base. I do plan on making Firestar as soon as I get two Hellcats to avoid painting too much yellow.

That has been my thinking as well. Figure I can be safe tackling Hellstorm, I do not see the "Son of Satan " hitting the toy aisles anytime soon.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Probably not, but if they make a Doctor Strange Movie wave you never know who they might sneak in there.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby 1987olds442 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:46 pm

HectorHall wrote:
packerbacker180 wrote:No, I've stayed away from Marvel so long as they're still making MLs. I'm hoping they still release the one they showed a few SDCCs ago. It's not the version I want, but it'd be the optimal base. I do plan on making Firestar as soon as I get two Hellcats to avoid painting too much yellow.

That has been my thinking as well. Figure I can be safe tackling Hellstorm, I do not see the "Son of Satan " hitting the toy aisles anytime soon.

What I would like to see is Hellstorm and other characters like him that would be difficult to release at retail is to make a SDCC box set.

Oh on a side note why do we still have the Christmas stockings up in the top banner?
1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:35 pm

It's actually been changed a while new but you may need empty your cache for it to update. :smoops:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:21 pm

I renamed the background file, it should force an update of the banner (I hope).
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HectorHall » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:36 pm

It did on my computer, nice touch on the R.I.P.
On the SDCC Box set, part of me dreads whatever they put together. I cannot get down there and I am dead set against paying $200 for five figures. I would have loved last years set, but I don't know how to get them for a reasonable price. Does Hasbro offer the sets on a site similar to what Matty used to do?
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm

They do, but it's usually sold out after an hour or so, so catching it is pretty tough. Your best bet is to probably try and buy one online as soon as SDCC hits, the more being sold the cheaper they'll go for.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:37 pm

I like the nod to nimoy on the page header
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Ditto...very cool
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Webslinger wrote:I like the nod to nimoy on the page header

Very Befitting and Nicely Done here ... :)
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions