Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Go£&amn Packers!!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Go£&amn Packers!!!!

Postby HectorHall » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Weird, I thought I replied already. Try, try, again...
No hard feelings at all. The only trolls I know live under a bridge somewhere in San Francisco.
You have every right to the way you feel, if I came across as defensive...sorry.
Just havin' sports related fun.
The only thing worth taking seriously is six inch plastic representations of fictional characters in brightly colored costumes.............but that's a whole nuther thread. :D
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby HectorHall » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:29 pm

packerbacker180 wrote: , so don't make it sound like you guys played for quarters. .

ummmmm I didn't

I was trying to say the Seahawks were still there after three quarters of giving Green Bay too many opportunities to crush them. Then, at the end of the fourth quarter they had an amazing run of things going incredibly their way and making the plays when it absolutely counted. I think I can stand by that.

BTW, don't think for a second that I don't know how easy it is to be the fan of the team in the Super 'Bowl. Forgive the fans in Seattle. We have waited over thirty years for this moment and having the opportunity to see the Hawks make it this far in back to back seasons is a big deal for us.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Avalon » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:03 pm

It's a slobberknocker!!! :batlol: Good old home team rivalries. Go Panthers!!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby HectorHall » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:44 pm

Avalon wrote:It's a slobberknocker!!! :batlol: Good old home team rivalries. Go Panthers!!!

Funny side story...my son loves Cam Newton. Favorite player, just because he was on a Gatorade bottle. :roll:
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:09 pm

HectorHall wrote:
packerbacker180 wrote: , so don't make it sound like you guys played for quarters. .

ummmmm I didn't

I was trying to say the Seahawks were still there after three quarters of giving Green Bay too many opportunities to crush them. Then, at the end of the fourth quarter they had an amazing run of things going incredibly their way and making the plays when it absolutely counted. I think I can stand by that.

BTW, don't think for a second that I don't know how easy it is to be the fan of the team in the Super 'Bowl. Forgive the fans in Seattle. We have waited over thirty years for this moment and having the opportunity to see the Hawks make it this far in back to back seasons is a big deal for us.

No, I get what you mean. I was fortunate enough to be 12 when the Bills began their four straight trips to the Super Bowl, but there are a lot of younger folks in this area who have no idea what a playoff game is since we've missed out 15 years in a row now. I'm a bigger Packers fan, but if I had to choose I'd want the Bills to go to the Super Bowl and win. This place would erupt.

Anyway, I will probably root for Seattle anyway, it's pretty hard not to root for anyone against the Patriots. Maybe if the Patriots faced the Third Reich I would pull for New England, but I still wouldn't feel good about it.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby HectorHall » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Anyway, I will probably root for Seattle anyway, it's pretty hard not to root for anyone against the Patriots. Maybe if the Patriots faced the Third Reich I would pull for New England, but I still wouldn't feel good about it.[/quote]

LOL :batlol: :smlol: :wwlol: :molol: :dgroblol: :galol: :joklol: :mhrtchuckle: :zodlol: :hhlol:

We will gladly accept your support
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 am

After that miracle catch by Jermaine Kearse, the Seahawks had 4 chance to run in the end zone for the winning score to defeat the Patriots to win the game. To me, I was stunned, sadden, and shocked to see that to happen. The Pats deserved to win and the ugly melee at the end of the game. I expect some Seahawks to get suspended at the beginning of next year and it's ended by too many unsportsmanlike calls that made Seattle a sore loser. I was very disappointed in their conduct as a team - that's all I have to say about the Super Bowl 49.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:06 pm

I think the end there was the definition of getting too cute, and out thinking yourself. I can't imagine the rollercoaster ride of these teams fans to go first from that ridiculous catch to get down near the goal only to have the worst call in history lead to an interception. Real head-scratcher on that one.

I'm pretty convinced after Belichick didn't take a timeout to stop the clock there because he really is a Sith Lord and was too focused using some kind of Jedi mindtrick on the Seahawks at that moment.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:45 pm

1...2...Clay's coming for you...
...3...4...there's no Kam Chancellor...
...5...6...Eddie hits like bricks...
...7...8...Russell won't escape...
...9...10...Pete's going to say it again...
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:24 pm

Seahawks will score a TD and 2 FG's and the Packers score 3 TD's and a FG - Packers 24, Seahawks 13.

It is just a guess?
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions