Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Go£&amn Packers!!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Go£&amn Packers!!!!

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Sorry guys just gotta rant...

£€£€€\€~>~>%{^]>\€€~€<^ €}€~>{^>~>~€\£\£\£€~<€€<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...now i feel better
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Go£&amn Packers!!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:29 pm

As a moderator of this fine site I must say that in regards to your reprehensible use of foul language in this thread, veiled as it may be, is completely acceptable in this case. Field goals from a foot away from the endzone never end well. I knew it was happening, too. As soon as Burnett slid on that int rather than pick up yards and chew a few extra seconds away, I freaking knew it. Dam Capers and his prevent defense.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:52 am

As a Seahawks Fan - I did not watch the 2nd half - because we were down 16-0 and decided to watch a documentary instead. After watching the documentary, I checked the final score and I was shocked to see that the Hawks defeated the Packers by a score 28 to 22 in Overtime.

Sorry Packerbacker and Savant - Your Packer Squad played great today and I just could not believe what I missed. I caught up with the 2nd Half through ESPN and the Seahawks will play the Patriots in the 49th Super Bowl. I was stunned to see the Pats defeated the Colts by the score of 45 to 7.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby HectorHall » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Doctor Fate wrote:As a Seahawks Fan - I did not watch the 2nd half - because we were down 16-0 and decided to watch a documentary instead. After watching the documentary, I checked the final score and I was shocked to see that the Hawks defeated the Packers by a score 28 to 22 in Overtime.

Sorry Packerbacker and Savant - Your Packer Squad played great today and I just could not believe what I missed. I caught up with the 2nd Half through ESPN and the Seahawks will play the Patriots in the 49th Super Bowl. I was stunned to see the Pats defeated the Colts by the score of 45 to 7.

As a Seahawks fan I absolutely stayed tuned to the bitter end. The Hawks did not play well at all through 3 1/2 quarters, but managed to hang in and win in overtime. Meaning no disrespect to the Pack, but they played not to lose when they should have been applying their cleats to our neck. The Seahawks really believed they could win with a 12 point deficit and less than 5 minutes to go. That is what makes them dangerous.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:07 pm

HectorHall wrote:
Doctor Fate wrote:As a Seahawks Fan - I did not watch the 2nd half - because we were down 16-0 and decided to watch a documentary instead. After watching the documentary, I checked the final score and I was shocked to see that the Hawks defeated the Packers by a score 28 to 22 in Overtime.

As a Seahawks fan I absolutely stayed tuned to the bitter end. The Hawks did not play well at all through 3 1/2 quarters, but managed to hang in and win in overtime. Meaning no disrespect to the Pack, but they played not to lose when they should have been applying their cleats to our neck. The Seahawks really believed they could win with a 12 point deficit and less than 5 minutes to go. That is what makes them dangerous.

Point well taken - Hector!
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:34 pm

A truly epic game. I love insane comebacks.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Went out to dinner. Had ice cream. No sprinkles. Sprinkles are for winners.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:42 pm

It all makes sense now. This was episodic!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 pm

In 2 weeks I'll be watching the Commercial Bowl, with some annoying sport videos mixed inbetween
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby HectorHall » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:46 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:In 2 weeks I'll be watching the Commercial Bowl, with some annoying sport videos mixed inbetween

Try sugar, I understand it helps with a bitter taste. :D
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Next

Return to General Discussions