Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla!!!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Godzilla!!!!!

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:49 pm

I agree that its the weakest of the 3. However, I like that movie more than I like the two millennium ones(godzilla against mechagodzilla and tokyo s.o.s) And Im putting my love for the Heisei series aside, Its just a litte more entertaining.

Nothing beats the Showa series Mechagodzilla, though. He has maybe the best design in all of the Showa series period. Hes a p.o.s. too, a villian in the truest sense. What he does to Anguirus is Unforgivable!!!!!! lol, my problem with him, is not him personally though, just the company he keeps. King Ceaser and Titanosaurus. (SIGH) It seems when Mecha G is around, its an open door for the bums to come play in the sandbox. Too a lesser extent Rodan in the G vs. Mecha G II. :-|
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Tango X » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Just rewatched Final Wars again in all its campy goodness.
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Trailer came out today for the 2014 movie. I think it looks Bad@$$. Im hyped up. GO GO GODZILLA!
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:58 am

I just finished the Gamera Trilogy, and he definitely gives Big G a run for his money. I think they are definitely 3 of the best made Kaiju movies ever. From what I gathered, Everyone likes 3 the best, stating that its close to being the best Kaiju film ever made, really only coming in second to GOJIRA. Personally, for me, I think I liked it the least. For sure 2 was my favorite, but all three are really good. More serious in tone, better acting, and story that threads through all three films. If anyone likes Kaiju, or just monster movies of any type, I highly recommend them.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:08 am

I know we were talking about "War of the Guarantuas". I just wanted to switch that topic to here.

to Avalon: Yes, the suits made a world of difference. The running made it so much more threatening to me, imo.
My Girl saw the part where the green one was running at the airport, and she got a little freaked out. And the part where he was under the water, CREEPY!!!
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:22 am

Yeah, I think the suits allowed for a more unhindered organic element to the movements. Don't get me wrong, I love the fat suit stuff, too, but you can really see that this adds a menacing quality to it.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:10 am

Right. I cant even imagine seeing that thing comin at me full speed.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:46 pm

You also really got the sense that the two beasts were beating the crap out of each other. :batlol: Alriiight! I'm a Hero now! :wtpa:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:38 am

You got to it before me Avalon!!!!!!! I had a imaginary one way race with you to it that only I knew about. And you still won!!!!
I repspect it!!!!!!

Yea, It was brutal. my favorite scene though was when brown goes and sees green, and the clothes are on the ground, he knows that green just ate a bunch of people and he is so mad, and green just looks at him like "whatever" lol.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Haha, the real race is if we can get to the next rank before Brandon does. I think it must be 500.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions