Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla!!!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Godzilla!!!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Avalon wrote:Haha, the real race is if we can get to the next rank before Brandon does. I think it must be 500.

I can't believe this rank race that you guys are talkin' about Me, we'll just have to see :o

As for the real topic and to stay on topic, I can't wait for Godzilla 2014, it is going to be so epic :!: I just loved the teaser trailer and I really love Godzilla's new look. I just hope I can see it on the IMAX screen :o :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Im so excited for it. I would watch it on a sega game gear if I had to.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:41 pm

I'd watch it on the classic Gameboy via Dot Matrix technology if I had to. :batwink:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:46 pm

I'd watch it on a virtual boy with no audio.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Avalon » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:48 pm

LOL. Touche! Regardless the format, it's gonna be boss!!!
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 pm

LOL, I was just kidding. Im really interested in what the other monsters are gonna be like. Im guessing its gonna be like Destroyah, like small at first, and then something big for G to fight.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:LOL, I was just kidding. Im really interested in what the other monsters are gonna be like. Im guessing its gonna be like Destroyah, like small at first, and then something big for G to fight.

You could be so right and I feel that these monsters are going to rule the screen a moment simply because they are going to be so awesome and besides, they are the enemies of Godzilla!!!!!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:57 pm

Yes!!!! Im so thankful he will be fighting someone/something. And, im not mad its possibly a new character. I think maybe there hasnt been a new monster since "Megaguirus" :roll:
Unless you count Monster X from final wars.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 am

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:Yes!!!! Im so thankful he will be fighting someone/something. And, im not mad its possibly a new character. I think maybe there hasnt been a new monster since "Megaguirus" :roll:
Unless you count Monster X from final wars.

Oh I am very glad that there is other monsters as wel and yes, I loved the Monster X - Kaiser idea and yes, I think it isd quite cool to have a new monster(s) for a change.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm

Ill be honest, the one-shot monsters from Hesei era are my favorite. Destroyah, Space Godzilla, Biollante. I prefer them over King Ghidorah and Mecha godzilla. (Blasphemous, i know)
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions