Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I am on the DL but I am better now!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: I am hurt & on the DL:(

Postby Idiot Savant » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 pm

Agreed...get more better-er
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:00 am

Idiot Savant wrote:Agreed...get more better-er

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:47 am

Hope your feeling better Brandon...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 am

Webslinger wrote:Hope your feeling better Brandon...

I am dude, the boot being off is a relief! Thanks for your support :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Here's an update guys, I'm still not 100% .I'm recovering on the sofa. NOw I have to deal with My large muscle in My upper leg because of that dang boot and it has been a very tuff time Me. Still not Myself at like eating a lot like I used to and so on. So there is the deal guys. I just can't wait to get back to normal.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: I am on the DL:(REALLY BAD NOW:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:22 am

Guys, I'm going to make this short. The muscle stuff I was talking about, it TURNED out to be a blood clot from My pelvis to to My ankle. I went to get My check up on Thursday but had to then go to emergency. Today I just got out of the hospital, My leg is huge, swelled up and I have to give Myself shots everyday and have tests often. I am really having a bad tuff time. I cannot say when I will be back on again. I hope you guys understand.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:00 am

Dude we'll be fine, take care of yourself and I think I can speak for all of us when I say get well soon your health is what's important there will be time to catch up later... :batsmile: :smsmile: :wwsmile: :halsmile: :bafsmile: :mmgrin: :cmgrin: :aqgrin: :mogrin: :dgrobsmile: :ybggrin: :tdrobgrin: :bbgrin: :cygrin:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 am

Oh shoot, dude, I'm so sorry to hear that. Keep us updated when you can and just take care of yourself. Focus on getting better.

P.S. Webslinger, I made the Black Spider emote specially for you because he was the closest thing to a DC Spider-man and you pretty much used the whole array except him, you jerk! :smgasp: Just kidding. :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby HectorHall » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:09 am

prayers and thoughts heading your way. Be well.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Webslinger » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:27 pm

AcidDragon wrote:P.S. Webslinger, I made the Black Spider emote specially for you because he was the closest thing to a DC Spider-man and you pretty much used the whole array except him, you jerk! :smgasp: Just kidding. :batwink:

I'm so sorry I don't wan't all your hard work go to waste... :bslol: :bswink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions