Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

I am on the DL but I am better now!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

I am on the DL but I am better now!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:03 am

I wanted make it short why I haven't been here. I fell down the stars and broke My leg in half last Saturday morning. I suffered so much. I got My surgery and that had to put a rod in My leg. I got home just late night. I had a terrible week and I gotta get better. I will be back on soon hopefully posting a little here and there. I a so sad :cry:

By the way, while I was at the hospital My Mom did secure Mt 2 Standors and 1 Strong-Or(Arm) so I was very happy about that :)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: I am hurt & on the DL:(

Postby AcidDragon » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Brandon! So sorry to hear that! That's awful! I hope you get well soon, man. That can't be easy for you.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Webslinger » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Hope you feel better man, broken bones aren't fun... unless you have Vicodin :scbat:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Tango X » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:57 am

Oh ouch! Rest up and get better soon, man!
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:12 am

I am so pleased that you guys have expressed your feelings and wish Me well,I appreciate that so much:) I it hard to get the PC. I have been so depressed, I hope to be posting again soon:(
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Now's the time to use this accident to get damn near any toy you want!!!

But get well soon bub...and keep your chin up; you'll be better in no time.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Webslinger » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:12 am

Wait a minute, you said you fell down the stairs... or were you pushed? :batwink: You might want to see who has life insurance on you my friend. :batwink:
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Skullmaster » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:29 am

Get well soon, Brandon! That sounds like a painful experience.
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:37 am

Webslinger wrote:Wait a minute, you said you fell down the stairs... or were you pushed? :batwink: You might want to see who has life insurance on you my friend. :batwink:

no, I fell down them, nothing like that. just waking down the stairs and missed on them boom :cry:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:38 am

Skullmaster wrote:Get well soon, Brandon! That sounds like a painful experience.

yes it was and still is, thanks dude:)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Discussions