Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Christmas & Birthday presents!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

My Christmas & Birthday presents!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:51 am

Well, I know Christmas was last month and My Birthday (Jan 10th) was already like 2 weeks ago which I can't believe it but since My injury held Me up and put Me on the DL and since I am slowly becoming Myself again, I thought I'd share with you guys what I got for Christmas and as well as My Birthday:) I hope you enjoy, I took only a few simple pics because thins are still difficult for Me. Any questions please feel free to ask!

CHRISTMAS

My Grandma got Me a card with a scratcher and My Mom got Me a card with a ton of scratchers! I only did the one from My Grandma so far.

My Mom got Me the 1/4 Masked NECA Jungle Hunter Predator and also surprised Me with a customized MOTUC Snake Man Bounty Hunter that I wanted from Darthhink, a great customizer who I have been dealing with lately! I was so shocked that she secretly worked out a deal with him while I was recovering in the hospital!!!!!!!!! My Grandma got Me a set of Funko MOTU He-Man & Skeletor Bobble-heads, a NECA 25th anniversary Robocop, and a uber-expensive 50s Comeback Elvis doll!!!!!!

My BIRTHDAY!

My Grandma got Me an awesome electronic Avengers card and My Mom got Me a hilarious card!

My Mom got Me the NECA 1/4 Masked City Hunter Predator, the NECA 1/4 Elder Predator, NECA Duke Nukem and the SDCC Bandai Thundercats Lion-O!!!!!!!!

My Grandma got Me a special 1981 Yearbook (because I'm so proud to be an 80s guy), and Legends of the Old West: The Complete Buffalo Nickel Collection Book and she made a special deal over at our local Walgreens with the manager and got Me all of the awesome Dinosaurs that they had because I love Dinosaurs!

Christmas and My Birthday

My Auntie gave Me a $25 Amazon Gift Card for Christmas and a $50 Amazon Gift Card for My Birthday with some nice reg cards as well!

I still haven't really opened up anything yet, just worked on My Wild West Book so really that is it, it hasn't been easy for Me because I can only do something for a while till I got to rest again so I hope very soon I can enjoy all of these! I did however spend My gift cards on Amazon and bought a MOC COMPLETE Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Classic Collection including Bebop & Rocksteady! I hope you have enjoyed this guys, please reply and tell Me what you think, I will appreciate that very, very much in these hard times of Mine:)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Christmas & Birthday presents!

Postby Avalon » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:02 pm

Nice haul, BDC. I always get a kick out of those real skin dinos. :batgrin:
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Tango X » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:57 pm

Be sure to crack open that Robocop for some pics if you can. :halgrin:
Tango X
Hero
Hero

Postby Skullmaster » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:21 pm

Epic haul, dood. Epic haul. :mogrin:
Skullmaster
Partner
Partner

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:21 am

Avalon wrote:Nice haul, BDC. I always get a kick out of those real skin dinos. :batgrin:

Thanks a lot, yes, they are very cool!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:22 am

Tango X wrote:Be sure to crack open that Robocop for some pics if you can. :halgrin:

No promises, we'll see ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:23 am

Skullmaster wrote:Epic haul, dood. Epic haul. :mogrin:

Hah, thanks a Skullmaster :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:28 am

Well, since I had talked about it before in My Birthday paragraph, I'd just thought I'd throw in this awesome bonus. I got the TMNT: Classic Collection via Amazon yesterday with the help of them gift cards:D They are in scale with MOTUC pretty well and being a huge TMNT fan (when MOTU left the late 80s, the Turtles was My #2 and still is!) these were a must!

For many more pics in better detail go here to the Virtual Ninja Turtle Museum and go here to the VNTM as well!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions