Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Pro Wrestling Topics!

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Pro Wrestling Topics!

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:04 pm

Doctor Fate's Top Ten Wrestlers of All Time
WCW/WWF/WWE - Revised List

1) Hulk Hogan

2) Sting

3) Road Warrior Hawk and Animal (tie)

4) Ric Flair

5) Stone Cold Steve Austin

6) Bret "The Hit Man" Hart

7) The Undertaker

8) Randy "Macho Man" Savage

9) The Rock

10) Ultimate Warrior

The best tag team in history of Professional Wrestling is the ROAD WARRIORS/LEGION OF DOOM and they are my favorite tag team in history - I met Paul Ellering, Hawk, and Animal on three occasions in the late 70's and early 80's when they were with the NWA/WCW and WWF days and they were unstoppable. I just can't rate RIC FLAIR any higher. He is by far the most entertaining wrestler to date. But, I'm also a STING fan too. I just can't place him lower than the Nature Boy and the the Legion of Doom.

I met Sting too one time in Milwaukee in Superbrawl II of where he defeated Lux Luger to win the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:36 pm

I say again, Woooooooooooooooooooo!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Speaking of Ric Flair, this is easily the most hilarious thing I think I've ever seen in wrestling. Even Jay Lethal and Flair have trouble keeping straight faces in this exchange. Lethal is just so spot-on with his Flair impersonation. Just pure gold.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:09 pm

Thanks for sharing this ... I remember watching this back then. This is totally freaking funny! :lol:

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:16 pm

Last Match of WCW
Sting verses Ric Flair

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:32 am

I stopped watching WWE, mildy watching IMPACT, and the only Wrestling that I watch now on DESTINATION AMERICA is ROH ... RING OF HONOR - It's pretty good actually and I don't watch it on a regular basis but it's enjoyable and far more better than Raw and Smackdown - and much better than TNA/IMPACT WRESTLING.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/wrestlers/roster

ROH ROSTER LINK

http://globalforcewrestling.com/roster/

GLOBAL FORCE WRESTLING

This group is associated with TNA/IMPACT - but, I'm a bit curious of what Jeff Jarrett is doing here - I wished he gets a CABLE deal going and I can start making a judgment call on them. I will wait a month to see how this goes.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:46 am

I just bought tickets for an ROH show here in Sept. Excited Austin Aries just went back as TNA is a morgue now. All my favorite TNA guys are in ROH now besides Roode anyway. Styles, Aries, and Daniels.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Doctor Fate » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:02 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I just bought tickets for an ROH show here in Sept. Excited Austin Aries just went back as TNA is a morgue now. All my favorite TNA guys are in ROH now besides Roode anyway. Styles, Aries, and Daniels.

I've missed A.J. Styles in TNA and that's is the biggest reasons why I don't like TNA anymore.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:05 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:I just bought tickets for an ROH show here in Sept. Excited Austin Aries just went back as TNA is a morgue now. All my favorite TNA guys are in ROH now besides Roode anyway. Styles, Aries, and Daniels.

Awesome, man! Is that the one in Lockport in late September? If that wasn't my anniversary weekend I'd totally go to that one. But I'm going to a Dean Ambrose meet-and-greet this weekend down in Jersey!

In NXT news, one of my favorite female wrestlers, MOST DANGEROUS KANA, has been signed. She showed up in the crowd at Takeover Brooklyn (listed onscreen as Kanna, which I'm assuming is the new WWE copyrighted version of her name). I'm guessing they're gonna bring in a few well-traveled female talents to act as challengers to Bayley, since Sasha/Charlotte/Becky all seem permanent to the main roster now.

Anyway, this is her...

...and this is her destroying people.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:55 pm

Yes, in Lockport. Only match I've seen announced is Jay Lethal vs Stevie Richards. Haven't seen Lethal in person since he was doing Black Machismo in TNA.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc