Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

"The Strain" tv show

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

"The Strain" tv show

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:51 pm

Anybody else watching this series? It's VERY well done and true to the comic books in many ways....thoroughly enjoying this series

Just had to share
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: "The Strain" tv show

Postby Illiasc » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Some of my family are starting to watch it. They said they really really liked it. I've not seen it yet but plan to. It's recorded, haha! I didn't even know it was based from a book or a comic, though. Neat!
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:04 am

I have seen a few and what I have seen I really liked. I loved how it takes places during modern day and that I can relate to everything that is going on. I loved that Andrew Divoff was in it but man that scene of his in was something else, I didn't expect that at all :o

I still got the rest on DVR, been behind on other shows. I hope to catch up on this great gem of a series soon :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:32 am

Well, I finally finished watching the series, I loved it! My favorite show of the year and Ioved how season finale was! I can't wait for season 2!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Discussions