Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Video Games

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Video Games

Postby Avalon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:04 pm

I don't think it'll work AD. I'm on a shared network on campus and there's no way to route everything to my computer. I tried before otherwise I would be totally down for some multi-player IWD.
Avalon
Superhero
Superhero

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Ah that sucks. Hey did you see Baldur's Gate II is back and it's in HD!!! I may pick up a copy off Steam or something. I never did complete that one although I came very close.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby AcidDragon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:oh, You need to play the newer one then. Its bad@$$.

Yeah it looks pretty awesome and I like that the costume designs are more of a throwback to 1 and 2 before they got all weird and S&M looking in 3 onward.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Baldur's Gate!! I would so play that with you guys as long as I got to use Imoen. So many memories. :wwlol:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:06 am

AcidDragon wrote:
Bo-rilla Grodd wrote:oh, You need to play the newer one then. Its bad@$$.

Yeah it looks pretty awesome and I like that the costume designs are more of a throwback to 1 and 2 before they got all weird and S&M looking in 3 onward.

The story mode is arguably the best in a fighting game. Its the events of mk 1-3.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Previous

Return to General Discussions