Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Who's going to San Diego Comic-Con?

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Who's going to San Diego Comic-Con?

Postby Rattrap96 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 am

I got only 3 days (but I know someone who can give me a Saturday pass). I got them at 9:47am(Pacific Time). I heard 2 different versions of when they sold out - 1)in 45 minutes. 2)in an hour. As soon I saw Saturday sold out, I was going to give up, glad I didn't.
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Re: Who's going to San Diego Comic-Con?

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:39 pm

Way to stay the course Rattrap!

A friend and I have the 4-day pass and I can't wait. I've been studying up already for tips to San Diego as this will be my first time there.

If we (and any others that may be going from this site) have time, we should try to meet up for a bit.
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Re: Who's going to San Diego Comic-Con?

Postby Rattrap96 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:24 am

Sure. I'm going to the Town& Country hotel here in San Diego on Wednesday July 8th to pick up my Thursday badge & then I'm heading to the Convention Center to get a good spot(yes, I'm going to spend that night there with ther other Comic-Con badge holders)But Friday & Saturday, I have to spend the those nights on the other side to go upstairs to get the other single day badges. Looking forward to meeting some of you.
Rattrap96
Sidekick
Sidekick

Return to General Discussions