Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Buddy Cops (HUGE UPDATE)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Buddy Cops (HUGE UPDATE)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:03 am

Well here is a group shot of New York Detectives Wendell Thorne, Norman Reon, and their friend Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto (Sweet J). They are New York cops and best friends! All of them inspired by actors Russell Crowe, Eric Bana, and Jennifer Esposito but I made them into new characters with short back stories. More pics and info to come very soon so please STAY TUNED to this Topic! Until then, enjoy the pics below. Questions and comments very much appreciated :D

Thorne is in his Aussie clothing this time!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Buddy Cops (HUGE UPDATE)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am

Well, I like Russell Crowe and had been wanting a figure of him so sometime ago like 2 and a half years ago I made a bash of Russell Crowe and he's all not that fancy but I'm quite pleased with him. I think is all I need for him is a badge. I didn't want him to be exactly called Russell Crowe so I gave him new character, sort of anyway. His name is in reference to some of Crowe's characters. I hope you like him, comments and questions welcome, enjoy ALL the LOTS of pics :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendell Thorne

Born as: Wendell Cortington Thorne

Current Name: Wendell Thorne

Sex: Male.

From: Northern New Zealand but his family moved to Australia when he was an infant.

Currently Resides: New York, USA.

Notable Feats: Former Australian police officer and detective. Former special operations unit member for the army of Australia. Excellent at firearms. Former boxer. Video game champion and sword maker.

Comedian. Semi-biologist and explorer.

Group: Is partners with Det. Norman Reon and best friend to Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Wendell Thorne!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 am

Now he's really ready for action!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 am

On the perps, he smiles upon their death!

Wendell will show you back in his Australian days.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:51 am

This is Ali Thorne, Wendell's lovely wife. He loves her with all his heart!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:52 am

About 2 and a half years ago, I got a head sculpt that was inspired by Eric Bana. During then I didn't have a body for him until . Like Wendell, I didn't want him to be the obvious person, just a new character of Mine and I'm quite pleased with him, I think he just needs a badge. I hope you like him too, comments & questions welcome :D Enjoy!

By the way, for My My character's name, I really "twisted" the reference of Bana's characters' movie names as well as he own. See if you can figure it out :lol:

----------------------------------------------------------

Norman Reon

Born as: Norman Bruce Canbriea.

Current Name: Norman Reon.

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: New York City, USA.

Notable Feats: Former street patrol police officer in the USA and former cop in Australia. Retired U.S. Marine. An acclaimed fighter. Has a passion fot automatic weaponry but prefers small firearms. Former minor league baseball player at third base.

Group: Is partners with Det. Wendell Thorne and best friend to Officer Kelly-Ruby Gattasitto.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 am

Norman Reon continued!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 am

Well here we have Kelly-Ruby Gattasito, an New York ESU - Police Officer. I made her a few years ago already and I think that what I have done with her is very good. As with ALL of My bashes I have bios and stuff for her. For a bit I thought that she wasn't that good looking but recently she has grown as a really good lookin' babe. There's lots and lots of pics of her. I hope you like her, questions & comments? Enjoy :D

-------------------------------------------------------

Kelly-Ruby Gattasito

Born as: Kelly-Ruby Gattasito.

Current Name: Kelly-Ruby Gattasito.

Sex: Female

Currently Resides: Bronx, New York, U.S.A.

Notable Feats: Has successfully went undercover many times as a street hooker named "Sweet J". Loves to handle guns and shoot guns at the range. Is a gymnasium and soft ball champion. Speaks several languages and is a local NY musician writing her own songs.

Group: Is best friend with detectives Det. Norman Reon & Det. Wendell Thorne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:00 am

Now, you'll see her as Sweet J when she was doing her undercover street hooking gig :shock: 8) You know, it's not easy going undercover, it takes a lot training and timing and courage but when your Kelly Ruby it's quite simple. Sure she has her ups and downs like everybody else and has to train very hard physically and mentally for her to the job just right but she has the passion and the determination to be the best that she can be and that the NY PD has seen!

Man, she's lookin' good just like that!

ImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions