Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:07 am

This guy was one of My bashes in 2008 when I was getting really into it. I switched around his story a bit. I hope you like him. Questions & comments welcomed, Enjoy!

Born as: David Albert Clark.

Current Name: David Al Clark.

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: New York, U.S.A.

Status: A Gulf War Veteran and serving in Afghanistan, by killing some civilians that were armed, he got court marshaled by his superior and was forced off the base. Now, he has turned vigilante killing many people in Central Park among other areas of New York that were gang-bangers and other criminals. Clark has become unstoppable, it was only up to two of New York's finest to get the job done. Clark was finally arrested by Wendell Thorne and partner Norman Reon and has since been in prison awaiting trial.

Group: N/A.

------------------------------------------------

Out doing the usual.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:07 am

Uh oh, look out for trouble now!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: David Al Clark: Man of "Personal Justice"!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:08 am

After Clark shot many people, Detectives Thorne and Reon saw what was going on. After it was clear David was having a new kind of breakdown, Wendell took advantage of the situation but failed to get the job done. Thank goodness his partner Norman was there to save him. Now a Man of "Personal Justice" that is David Al Clark is now arrested and the public is now safe from his mad havoc!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions