Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Eliminator Ltd. (Big Update - 9/5/14!)

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Eliminator Ltd. (HUGE update - 8/17/15!)

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:36 am

Illiasc wrote:I've gotta ask, who is Joe Cage's head based from? Looks so familiar but can't pin who that is/was.

Actually I really don't know, I got him from Monkey Depot but I thought a lot that he looked liked Nicolas Cage so hence why I named him that (the name Joe was from one of his movies).

So, what do you think of these characters of Mine?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Illiasc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:24 pm

I think they're pretty cool and creative. The various guys and also your custom MOTU stuff shown in another thread I saw are pretty awesome. The guy in question here, to me his eyes remind me much of the actor J. R. Bourne.
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 am

Illiasc wrote:I think they're pretty cool and creative. The various guys and also your custom MOTU stuff shown in another thread I saw are pretty awesome. The guy in question here, to me his eyes remind me much of the actor J. R. Bourne.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:38 am

Siobhan Anastasia fights Suzzana Storming so check out Siobhan here!

Below is a couple samples :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Toy Discussions