Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: The Death Bringer!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: The Death Bringer!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:05 am

I made this guy along with some others in 2008 when I first started kitbashing. He is among My favorites of all My bashes and I hope you guys like him as well! He may look like some other killers like Michael Myers or the Reaper, I intended him to be a new character of Mine so it's just a coincidence. However, his face and name are a bit of an "Easter egg" reference, see if you can figure it out :?

As with ALL of My others, I have given him an identity, Soon he will be seen again with one of My characters in a major story and in fact the Death Bringer is his arc-rival, comments appreciated, enjoy!

------------------------------------------

The Death Bringer!

Born as: Craig James Daniels.

Current Name: The Death Bringer!

Sex: Male.

Currently Resides: Everywhere and anywhere he pleases!

Occupation: Not much is known about Craig Daniels the Death Bringer.

Status: The serial killer is known as the Death Bringer by the FBI. Still at large killing anybody and everybody in sight that he pleases! Always wears a gray jumpsuit and a strange mask and is always armed with heavy artillery!

Notable Feats: Serial killer who has been at large at least eleven years killing over 554 people in several States of the US. Is a weapons and martial arts expert and has no known fear of any kind. Has no remorse for any living thing nor himself. Will do everything it takes to kill even if it means being in a shootout to his last breath!

Group: N/A
-----------------------------------------------------------

One of the most dangerous men on the planet!

What? He's gonna reveal his face???????

Revealed, he is still one bad dude!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions