Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

1/6 Kitbash: Ultimate LARA CROFT (Lots of Pics)!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

1/6 Kitbash: Ultimate LARA CROFT (Lots of Pics)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 am

NOTE: I posted this on the two 1/6 boards that I post on: MWD (Men with Dolls) and AMMO (Action Man Mobile Operations).

To make a long story short, I finally got My "Ultimate" Lara Croft not that long ago:) I have been wanting to make and have My own version of Lara Croft for a long while now. Well, I finally got to it and now have pics! I will split each look for her in separate threads at different times 1 week at a time. I still need a couple things for her so she's still kinda WIP until I can get to it. HUGE thanks to Chad @ SMCG!

For now her she is, enjoy!

"Ultimate" Lara Croft: I have always loved the classic Lara from 96 and digged the movie one that Angelina Jolie played. The versions after Angie such as Underworld is OK and nice looking but I always loved Lara with really big boobs and a good but rough looking face rather than the slim and natural beauty babe since her return several years ago so it was a toss up of which one I wanted to do so I then decided heck, I'll do them both in a mixture, mixing up all the versions possible. I never intended her to be totally authentic so she's not exactly game or movie or comic accurate, just the way I wanted her to be:D and so far I'm quite happy of how made her. She's is one of the hottest babes in My 1:6 bashes so far! Comments and questions will be very much appreciated :)

-----------------------------------------------------

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: 1/6 Kitbash: Ultimate LARA CROFT (Lots of Pics)!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:59 am

OK, a bit of Classic Lara with the movie twist 8)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:59 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:00 am

ImageImageImageImageImage[img]http:][img]http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpg/3c4363e66c86e6e15d4c09f34a304f1e2c5f019e_r.jpg[/img]
ImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:01 am

Thought I'd share this: Here is a couple shots I took of Lara for MWD to be a "Cover Girl" (web page header pic), unfortunately, she didn't get picked :roll:

Image[/quote]
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 am

Here's a bit more of Lara, this is her Legend outfit. I just wanted to show you briefly because MORE of Lara is to come soon, I hope you enjoy :D

ImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:03 am

Well, continuing My "Ultimate" Lara with the look inspired from Tomb Raider: Legend, here is some pics of her, I hope you enjoy :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:04 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:05 am

Well, this here is actually an alternate to the first part, if you remember that one you'll know what mean. Let Me know what you guys think, I hope you like her as much as I do! Comments and questions appreciated, enjoy :D

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions